• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Amiibo Adoption!! 🌸 opened! Dog poll!

Which species would you like to see more of:

• Dogs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Birds

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Cats (Like Bianca)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chicken

• Frog

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Elephant

• Cow

• Hippo

• Penguin

• Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villager
Maddie
Thank you so much!
Your welcome ^^ I'll see if I can get a few more requests, before putting in an order. But I have him on my list to get

He'll probably be here within a week or two! I'll be sure to let you know

Last edited:
I would like to request Sylvana please I been hearing she's hard to find during hunts I can try to bring some of the wood you need

Definitely! I was actually just about to head to bed, but in the morning Ill let you know! I'll start getting her ready tomorrow too,

Im glad she's so popular, she's a cutie, many cute moments

Matrials are always appreciated, but not required, but I'll never turn it down :)

Definitely! I was actually just about to head to bed, but in the morning Ill let you know! I'll start getting her ready tomorrow too,

Im glad she's so popular, she's a cutie, many cute moments

ok ty! I'm on EST timezone so if I don't reply depending on the time I'm either asleep or at work

No problem! I'll set her up tomorrow, then tell you when shes on her way out, and you can come get her when your able too!

Well, I'll also tell ypu when Im moving her in too

ok i don't like doing it but I'll try taking my switch to work so your not waiting long

ok i don't like doing it but I'll try taking my switch to work so your not waiting long
Oh no, you dont have to, Im fine with waiting, don't worry. I'll move her out, and then you can come, and get her when your able too.

I'll message you when I wake up!

They have arrived! The deer, and the horses have arrived! Also forgot Ankha was in there too.

Now Im offering all the villagers in the deer category,
~Beau
~Diana
~Erik
~Lopez
~Bruce
~Deirdre
~Fauna
~Zell
~Bam
~Fuchsia

Then the horses have also arrived!

~Roscoe
~Victoria
~Cleo
~Savannah
~Colton
~Annalise
~Winnie
~Papi
~Elmer

Then we also now have Ankha! All of the above are now avalible to grab! Lemme know if you want any :)

Edit-Ill fix up the names when Im home

Last edited:
If you could I’d love to have coco... I have like two stacks of stones and some wood for you.

Anytime from right now to next week is okay. But I can’t do it before 1:30 central.

I can start getting her ready for you shortly! I'll message you when shes moved in, then out

I so far have one requested villager! I wanna have at least two more before I put in an order.

Last edited:
How long do you take? I'd like to request Papi please c: i have 4-5 stacks of stone for trade ^^

Is it ok if I have Beau?

I do want to give you some building material, but do you want a minimum of a certain material?

How long do you take? I'd like to request Papi please c: i have 4-5 stacks of stone for trade ^^
I can definitely get you Papi! I won't take very long getting him ready, and then moving out. Sometimes it takes longer depending on what they want you to make. When would you like him?
Post automatically merged:

Is it ok if I have Beau?

I do want to give you some building material, but do you want a minimum of a certain material?
Yea I can get you Beau! Any amount is fine, of any kind. Regular wood I could really use more of. When would you like him?

Last edited:
I can definitely get you Papi! I won't take very long getting him ready, and then moving out. Sometimes it takes longer depending on what they want you to make. When would you like him?

Yea I can get you Beau! Any amount is fine, of any kind. Regular wood I could really use more of. When would you like him?

I may be busy until tonight, but is there a time thats good for you? I dont know if we have different time zones.

Pm me!

I may be busy until tonight, but is there a time thats good for you? I dont know if we have different time zones.
Its mountain time for me, and you? I can also have him ready before hand too, but its basically whenever you can, just lemme know :)

Last edited:
Back