• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello again :blush: would it be possible to do another 40TBT for 4M trade? Thank you so much for your always amazing service!

Offline for the night, but any orders will be fulfilled tomorrow and a PM will be sent first thing in the morning to find a good time to finish the trade!

Hello again, I would like to get another 2 M bells, please. I will send the 20 TBT for it in just a second. Thank you again for this. As for a time, any time will work for me, but that may change. Just send me a PM when you are able to. Have a great day or night, depending on when you read this, and thank you for doing this.

Edit: Can I actually get 3 M Bells? I already donated 20 TBT and I am going to donate another 10 in a second. This may be the last time I do this because of my Nintendo Online Membership expires in a few days and I can't afford to renew it. Thank you for doing this for everyone here!

Last edited:
Heya! Can I get 6mil for 60 TBT? :3

I'd like them dropped off, and I'm available until maybe 1AM EST tonight, then for the whole day tomorrow until 4PM EST!

Offline tonight. Thread was not bumped as much due to turnip selling. Something's gotta keep the stock never-ending after all! Any orders tonight will be fulfilled tomorrow.

Hello again, I think I would like 3 M for the 30 TBT. This will be my final purchase as my Nintendo Online Subscription runs out on the 13th. Thank you for the Bells that you have provided. If I am able to renew my subscription, I will continue to use The Bell Tree Forums, but after the 13th, I will not be able to use any online services. Thank you again for the bells and I hope you and everyone will have a fantastic day!

[CLOSED FROM 8/15-8/23]

Welcome to THE INFINITE IGB for TBT Shop, the cheapest IGB for TBT Shop in all of Nook's Cranny!

Increase your bank account here today! This thread will ALWAYS be open as the stock will NEVER run out!

No minimum purchase! :) Today's rate is 10 TBT per 1 million bells!
To make the trade even faster, please include if you'd like to pick the bells up or have them delivered, along with your availability!

A couple notes:
1. Delivery orders of 4M will require me to be in diving gear from dropping wand to fit 4M bells in pockets.
2. Instead of responding, I will like your post then PM you.

Thank you!

Need some materials to go with those bells? Check out the CHEAPEST store in all of Nook's Cranny:
I would like to purchase 4M bells for 40TBT right?

Offline for tonight but will be back tomorrow to fulfill any pending orders! Over 80M in turnips sold this week, making the never-ending stock continue to grow!

Hello again~ I'd really appreciate if I could once again get 4 million for 40 TBT please :3 We can do this tonight, tomorrow, or whatever works for you ^^ Thank you so much for putting up with me doing this for (I think) the fourth time xD
Edit: Saw your offline post no worries at all, I was getting offline ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back