• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Offline for the rest of the night, however wanted to bump the thread to get the interest out there some more for some really cheap bells! Place an order with your availability tomorrow (EST) and we shall make it happen!

Hey! Can I buy 4mil for 40tbt? I'm available to pick up or drop off, either is fine, and i'm available for the next few hours!

I would like to get some Bells. How many can I get for 20 TBT? If needed, we can continue this transaction in Private Messages.

Last chance to get some cheap bells for today! Will be available again tomorrow. Probably last bump for a few days as it is turnip time, which will increase the never-ending stock!

Offline for the night, will finish any pending trades tomorrow morning (EST). May be small delay due to turnip buying.

Hello again, I was wondering if once you are finished with the current Pending trades if I could be put on the list for 10 TBT for 1 M Bells? I may get more TBT, but I am not sure, because of the lack of sales on my Selling Post, but I can still do 10 TBT for 1 M Bells if you can. Thank you.

I will send the TBT later on, just to see if I do get more, and we can arrange a time to exchange if possible.

Ok. I now have 20 TBT as of writing this. When you get the chance, I would like to give you 20 TBT for 2 M Bells. It doesn't have to be right away, just when you get the chance. I will send the 20 TBT right now. Thank you for doing this for all of us.

Can I please buy 2M bells for 20TBT? I can pick up because I don't have much floor space on my island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back