• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! How much would I offer for 2 million bells please? :)

Edit: Oh my I’ve just realised it’s only 5 TBT per million! So can I please have 2 million for 10 TBT please?

25 TBT would be 5 million bells, yes? I just reset and I am looking to quickly pay off my home loan to be able to store my stuff again when I pick stuff up from my bf's island.

hey, can i get 4mil for 40 tbt? and could i order 1 stack of apples, which would be 1 tbt i believe? ik they're in seperate threads but i thought it'd be easier to merge the order :)

Hi! Can I get 2 mil bells? Total of 20 TBT correct?
Drop off is fine. And free now - whenever really

Hi! I recently restarted my island and just wanted to get some bells! May I get 2 million for 20 TBT? Drop off would be perfect. Let me know when available! Thank you so much <3

Very rare bump for this thread, but remember that it is ALWAYS open! It will NEVER close as the stock never runs out. The thread is just not bumped as much due to the popularity of it. Happy to hand out some bells for the next 3 hours!

Don’t need any bells but it’s a great deal. When I first started I paid 95 Tbt for 2 million 🙈

Happy to bump this again and to give away some bells for cheap! Only available for pickup or delivery for the next hour or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back