• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii! I chose your thread because you seem very excellent in cycling. My classfriend (he's on this forum) has had Rudy in boxes for over 5 days now but the lurker has been online since the 28th, so what should he do? There is also another member I know that wants Rudy...

Aww. Thank you so much. :) But 5 days is too long... That happened to me once but I always send them a message if the villager they lurked is in boxes. I'm actually strict with my rules, I will only give them an hour to reply. After that, the villager will be available for adoption. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Queenie has been adopted.
Hippeux has been voided.
Fang is now in boxes. Will contact lurkerS.
Freya amd Buck just moved in.

I would certainly be interested in Gladys when she becomes available. I can meet almost all of the things you require as payment (TBT, Pink/Purple Roses, Azalea Starts, and Perfect Pears)

Fang is available for adoption. If you can take him right now, he's all yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will update my lurking list!

Fang has been adopted.
Monty is now in boxes. Will wait
for lurkers response.
Jacques just moved in.

I'm here for Monty!!

FC is 4442-2526-6043

Last edited:
Yeah I'm really surprised. I woke up (its 5:53am) and my alarm is set for 7:30 so, I'm happy I didn't miss him!
On my way!

Monty has been adopted.
Jacques is now in boxes.
Ruby just moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too right! I even have space to put him in my cycle town until my main town has space, its all good ^^

Yay! That's awesome! He's a perfect pair for Shari. ^^

Is Freya being lurked for? I'd like her if she goes in boxes today, since I still have 8 villagers in my town and a new villager will likely be plotting tomorrow.

Stitches is moving out from my 3rd town. I bought him before. He is free! He should be atleast 80% original. If no one takes him in 15, he will be voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Freya being lurked for? I'd like her if she goes in boxes today, since I still have 8 villagers in my town and a new villager will likely be plotting tomorrow.

Nope. You'll be her 1st lurker. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'll try to get Freya in boxes today.

Nope. You'll be her 1st lurker. :)

And I'll try to get Freya in boxes today.

I posted on the Looking For thread and someone contacted me about Freya about 10 minutes ago. You may take me off the list for her.

Sorry for taking your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back