• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ Avalar Farms: All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush & Pumpkin Starts!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Edit: I would like to buy 10 tulips and 5 Green mumbs. Would 12 TBT be fair for both? Thank you again, apologies for the edit.

Last edited:
I saw that the store is pay what you want in tbt, I can give you my 9 TBT for 9 of every hybrid including gold roses and jacobs ladders. And 5 of every pumpkin. If that is not enough I can also give 20 NMT.

I saw that the store is pay what you want in tbt, I can give you my 9 TBT for 9 of every hybrid including gold roses and jacobs ladders. And 5 of every pumpkin. If that is not enough I can also give 20 NMT.
Hello again! Sorry but I'm looking for offers closer to at least around 1 tbt/flower, they take a while for me to breed so it still needs to be worth my time.

Hello! This is exactly the kind of shop I've been looking for, since resetting I've lost all my patience for gardening lol

I'd like to get:

8 x Lily of the Valley (if you happen to have that many, if not I'll take however many you have!)
4 x Green Mums
2 x Pink Windflowers
2 x Purple Hyacinths

How does 25 TBT for that sound?

hi again!

i'd like to order the following:
  • 10x lily of the valley
  • bushes: 10x pink hydrangea, 10x blue hydrangea
30 TBT? :)

Last edited:
can i get 5 green mums, 5 holly starts, and 5 blue hydrangea (i think they're called) how does 15 tbt sound ?

hello ! back again,
5 apples
5 black tulips
5 blue hydrangea starts
Post automatically merged:

oh no i forgot to say a price. how does 15 tbt sound again ?

hi again!

I need:
  • lilies - 2 pink
  • windflowers - 2 orange, 2 red, 2 pink, 2 purple
  • hyacinths - 25 white (seeds are fine!), 3 orange, 5 blue, 4 pink, 4 red, 4 yellow, 5 purple
  • cosmos - 3 pink
all for around 63 tbt? :)

Last edited:
hi again!

would like to order:
  • cosmos - 2x pink, 2x orange, 2x black
  • hyacinths - 1x pink, 1x orange, 1x blue, 1x purple
  • lilies - 4x pink, 4x orange, 4x black
  • mums - 2x pink, 2x purple
  • pansies - 2x purple, 2x blue
  • roses - 2x pink, 2x orange, 2x blue, 2x purple, 2x black
  • tulips - 2x pink, 2x orange, 2x purple, 2x black