• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members! 🍎🍊🍑🍒🍐 Avalar Farms: All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush & Pumpkin Starts!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Do you also sell the starts so that I can grow the vegetables myself? :) When I bought last time that's what I envisioned I was buying, lol!

Timezone and availability: PST, any time
Number, type, and color of flowers desired: 2x black cosmos, 2x purple windflowers, 2x purple hyacinths, 2x purple tulips, 2x orange lilies, 2x blue roses
Other: 6 sugarcane too please :>
Total tbt: 33 tbt?

Could I get:
5 wheat
5 sugarcane
3 vines
For… 13 TBT? I’m not sure what the going rate is

Timezone and availability: est, anytime tonight!
Number, type, and color of flowers desired:
- 10 blue roses
- 10 blue windflowers
- 10 blue hyacinths
- 10 purple hyacinths
- 10 purple tulips
- 10 purple mums
- 10 black roses
Total tbt: 150? idk the worth of flowers so please correct me if im wrong

sorry i ordered like a lot of flowers, let me know if that’s not doable!

hi! do u think i can get 30 blue hydrangea starts? thank u! (i know its pay what you want but im unsure of the values of anything, so if you could help me out id appreciate it!)

here it is in the form:

Timezone and availability: MDT soon to be MST i guess, on the weekends prob whenever
Number, type, and color of flowers desired: 30 blue hydrangeas
Total tbt: can you throw out a price? i have noo clue

hi there!

would like to order the following flowers:
  • x10 lily of the valley
  • cosmos: x5 pink, x5 orange, x5 black
  • hyacinths: x5 pink, x5 blue, x5 purple, x5 orange
  • lily: x5 pink, x5 orange, x5 black
  • mums: x5 pink, x5 purple, x5 green
  • pansies: x5 purple, x5 blue, x5 orange
  • roses: x5 pink, x5 blue, x5 purple, x5 orange, x5 black, x5 gold
  • tulips: x5 pink, x5 purple, x5 orange, x5 black
  • windflowers: x5 pink, x5 purple, x5 blue
for 155 tbt? :)

Hello! I would like to get 26 sugarcane, 26 carrots, and 5 pears. I don't really know what tbt are worth, would 57 be good? Thank you so much!

Hi! I just need some oranges, maybe like 5? I'm not really sure what that would be in TBT lol
Hey there 5 tbt sound okay? I'm dropping off an order now but I'll let you know when they're ready for pick up :)
Hello! I would like to get 26 sugarcane, 26 carrots, and 5 pears. I don't really know what tbt are worth, would 57 be good? Thank you so much!
Sounds good , I'm dropping off an order now but I'll let you know when they're ready for pick up :)

Sounds good , I'm dropping off an order now but I'll let you know when they're ready for pick up :)
[/QUOTE]
Great, thank you!

Back