Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend code is 1822-0634-7987 !! adding you now. please let me know whenever you’re ready for me to come visit. thank you so much :) unfortunately i have next to nothing to my name right now, so i can’t offer much, but i can keep an eye out for any items you might be looking for if there’s anything you still don’t have

@fourel My gate is open for you now, come on over! You can do anything you like in my town, take whatever items or fruits or anything you see, and you can shop and do anything else you want on main street. The only rule is to not chop down any trees, since I need those to grow fruit for people.

There's nothing I need, so don't worry about not having anything to offer me. I'm just happy to help. :)

wonderful! will be right there. forgot to take a picture for my tpc. i’ll probably peruse the shops, then! thank you again. :)

I'll probably be AFK in the game when you arrive, but feel free to do whatever you like while you're there. :)

thanks so much! i appreciate you letting me come by. :) have a great night!

You're welcome! Happy to help! And feel free to post again anytime if there's anything else I can do for you. :)

Hi, I'd like to ask for an RV visit, please? Raddle has several items that I would like for my secondary character & I've saved up meow coupons for them.

Is there anything you'd like in return? If there's anything you don't need but want I'll see if I have it.

Edit: FC is 4957-7633-5931.

Last edited:
@HollyBush Certainly, I'd be happy to let you visit Raddle's RV! there's nothing I need, but thank you for offering. When would you like to connect? I can let you visit now for the next couple of hours, or I can let you visit starting in about six hours from when I'm posting this for quite a while after.

I think we're on different time zones so we'll need to co-ordinate a time, especially since my 3DS wifi tends to not work on an evening / night. Would sometime on Monday be ok? It's Mother's Day here tomorrow & I've got some academic work that is urgent.

Hiya! I'm looking to complete my badges, but my town has the perfect ordinance. If you don't mind, could I come pick some weeds in your town? Thank you very much!

I've edited my FC into first post and I added you.

Is there any time you're available on a morning? I think I might be 7 hours ahead of you & it's midnight for me, so my 3DS wifi isn't working (it just flashed the yellow light to show wifi is down). I'm not in a rush to get the items btw, it can wait for a better time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back