Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HollyBush If you are seven hours ahead, then I can probably let you visit in the morning for you, late night for me, if you're up that early. I'm usually up until 2AM my time, so anytime up to 9AM for you will be fine for me. I could probably let you visit a little bit later if need be. So, that will be about eight hours or so from when I'm posting this. Let me know if that works for you, otherwise we can arrange another time.

Last edited:
I need to be going out in a little while but if you're available now I can come over quickly. If not I could do tomorrow instead as I have an earlier start on Wednesdays.

I'm still offering help and checking this thread every day, in case anyone needs anything that I'm able to help with. :)

Are you available to help with item transfers? I've got a ton of fossils for Vinnie but our schedules keep conflicting.

Do you happen to have the kintaro wig? I'm also looking for the high spirits outfit as well, but mostly just the wig. I'm willing to pay TBT for either of these items. :3

@Minicroakoid Everything I offer is free, no need to give me anything. :)

Are you available to visit my town now to pick it up? Or would you like me to deliver it to you?

@Minicroakoid Everything I offer is free, no need to give me anything. :)

Are you available to visit my town now to pick it up? Or would you like me to deliver it to you?
I can come pick it up. What is your timezone? I could come tomorrow (April 27) at 7 PM EST? Sorry about not responding quicker! Also, that's wonderful that your help is free. Please keep the 3 TBT as a thank you! I've been searching for the wig for about a year now lol.

Last edited:
@Minicroakoid I'm on Pacific time. I'll be busy at 4PM Pacific/7PM Eastern tomorrow (the 27th), but I could let you visit at more like 5:30 Pacific/8:30 Eastern tomorrow instead, if that works for you.
And thank you for the TBT! I believe I have most, if not all, of the other orderable DLC items like that, if there are any others you're looking for. I could order them for you and have them ready to give you tomorrow, too.

@Minicroakoid I'm on Pacific time. I'll be busy at 4PM Pacific/7PM Eastern tomorrow (the 27th), but I could let you visit at more like 5:30 Pacific/8:30 Eastern tomorrow instead, if that works for you.
And thank you for the TBT! I believe I have most, if not all, of the other orderable DLC items like that, if there are any others you're looking for. I could order them for you and have them ready to give you tomorrow, too.
Sure, 8:30 works for me, I'll visit your town! Do you happen to have the diving hood? That's the only other thing I can think of. If not, just the wig is fine! Thank you very much and you're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back