• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kiwikenobi still grinding
@shiiko That's nice of you, thank you for helping out! :)

@tumut I'm ready now with the Monster Hunter items you asked me to order for you to take home, and the other items you asked for to catalog, and Felyne's RV is in the campground. And the fruit you need should all be around, some near the train station, some on the trees. There are also many free items near the train station you can take home if you like, including a pink lily. Let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.
I should be ready in a half hour, just TTing to get a few more coupons and ill head out, ill let you know when. I appreciate it

@tumut All right, there's no rush, I'll be here all night. If you'd like me to scan in other RV's, I can time travel to do that, too, just let me know.

@tumut My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate while you're in my town. The DLC items down from the train station are just for you to catalog, but you can take everything else with you if you'd like.

@tumut My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate while you're in my town. The DLC items down from the train station are just for you to catalog, but you can take everything else with you if you'd like.
Sounds good, Ill head over now.

@tumut The six Monster Hunter items there are for you to take with you, too, just to make sure that's clear. They're also down from the train station, but right next to it. Just want to make sure what I said wasn't confusing. ^o^;>

@
@tumut The six Monster Hunter items there are for you to take with you, too, just to make sure that's clear. They're also down from the train station, but right next to it. Just want to make sure what I said wasn't confusing. ^o^;>
I got the 6 MH items and catalogued everything! At Felynes RV now :D

@tumut Great! Will you be visiting multiple times to order more items? Would you like me to scan in a new RV so you can order other items?

Hello can i visit now to get the agryle socks? And i need to get villager signature then go to shopping district. Thank you.

@tumut Great! Will you be visiting multiple times to order more items? Would you like me to scan in a new RV so you can order other items?
I'll come over for one more trip, I forgot you can only order 3 items a day so for now I just want to finish Felyne's set. I just got some fruit now and I'm about to head back

@Rentako You're welcome! Happy to have you. Feel free to post again any time if there's anything I can help you with. :)

@tumut Were you able to get all of your visits?

EDIT: I'm going to close my gate. If you still need to visit, please post when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.

Last edited:
@Rentako You're welcome! Happy to have you. Feel free to post again any time if there's anything I can help you with. :)

@tumut Were you able to get all of your visits?

EDIT: I'm going to close my gate. If you still need to visit, please post when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.
I'm ready now! Let me know when you're open again

Can you set the time to early September so I can catch the king salmon and also scan-in wolf links amiibo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back