• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tumut I can order six RV items for you with my own coupons, if you'd like, just tell me which ones you want. I can let you catalog the orderable items and give you the fruit you need any time. I'm on Pacific time, and I have a window of time between around noon and 2:00, and then I'll be available all evening after 4:30PM or so.

Hello,

I really appreciate your work for the community. I'm looking for cherries, peaches, persimmons and bamboo shoots. Could I visit your world to get some? I'm also looking to complete the Harvest set, and I'm looking for: Bureau, Chair, Dresser, Mirror, Table and TV. If you have any of those, it would be of great help to me. Let me know if you're okay with this request!

Hello! Do u have this in ur catalog or inventory? Can u order this?
And i only need one for each choices with "or" between. Thank you!

Hat
1. "Cloche Hat" or "Gracie Hat"

Glasses/Shades
1. "Gracie Glasses" or "Oval Shades"

Bottom
1. Dark Polka Skirt

Sock
1. "Argyle Socks" or "Argyle Tights"
2. Colorful Socks

Shoes
1. "Clogs" or "Stripe shoes"
2. Leopard pumps

Dress
1. "Blue retro dress" or "Cool dress"

@tumut I can order six RV items for you with my own coupons, if you'd like, just tell me which ones you want. I can let you catalog the orderable items and give you the fruit you need any time. I'm on Pacific time, and I have a window of time between around noon and 2:00, and then I'll be available all evening after 4:30PM or so.
Lets do around 4:30 PST then. Ill shoot you a message.

As far as RV items, from Felyne's RV

-Nabiru Mask
-Nabiru Ornament
-Otomon Egg
-Palico Board
-Poogie
-Wyvern Eggs.

Afterwards I can order the rest of Felyne's set and catalogue furniture.

My FC is 3970-1186-5036.

If you can I would like:
The full zodiac set
Robo-Flooring and Robo-Stereo
The Full Snowman set
And the Full modern set
Thanks in advance!

FC: 5258-5320-1105

@TheCherryLover I'd be happy to help you get those fruits, and I can give you the harvest mirror, but I don't have the others. When will you be available to pick them up?

@Rentako If you're trying to pass Gracie's fashion test, you only need two items to pass to get it to count toward the Nookling shop upgrade. Since you've listed 1 and 2, I assume that means you have two different styles you may be trying to pass. And if you don't pass, you get to try again, so there's no harm in experimenting. But if that's not what you're doing, then never mind. ^o^;>
In any case, I can give you argyle tights, but I'm afraid that's all I have from your list. I hope that helps. Let me know when you'd like to visit to get them.

@tumut Okay! I'll order those items for you and have Felyne's RV ready for you later today, just let me know when you're ready to visit.

@SonPhantom I can let you catalog the zodiac items. I can also give you the robo-floor and some, but not all, of the modern items, but I don't have the other things you asked for. When would you like to visit for that?

@TheCherryLover I'd be happy to help you get those fruits, and I can give you the harvest mirror, but I don't have the others. When will you be available to pick them up?

@Rentako If you're trying to pass Gracie's fashion test, you only need two items to pass to get it to count toward the Nookling shop upgrade. Since you've listed 1 and 2, I assume that means you have two different styles you may be trying to pass. And if you don't pass, you get to try again, so there's no harm in experimenting. But if that's not what you're doing, then never mind. ^o^;>
In any case, I can give you argyle tights, but I'm afraid that's all I have from your list. I hope that helps. Let me know when you'd like to visit to get them.

@tumut Okay! I'll order those items for you and have Felyne's RV ready for you later today, just let me know when you're ready to visit.

@SonPhantom I can let you catalog the zodiac items. I can also give you the robo-floor and some, but not all, of the modern items, but I don't have the other things you asked for. When would you like to visit for that?
Would 3:15 pm EST(12:15 pm PST) work?

@SonPhantom In a little less than an hour? Yes, that will be fine, just let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate. If you need my friend code, it's in the first post of this thread.

I'm available either now - and for the next 2 or so hours - or tomorrow around the same time. If those hours are problematic, please let me know of a better time, and I'll do my best to visit then. Thank you in advance! My friend code is on my profile, but for ease of access I'll also paste it here: 0191-8003-6846

@TheCherryLover My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate while you're in my town. You can do anything you like here other than chopping down trees, so if you were thinking of asking, "May I do X?" the answer is always "yes" unless it's chopping down trees. XD

@TheCherryLover My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate while you're in my town. You can do anything you like here other than chopping down trees, so if you were thinking of asking, "May I do X?" the answer is always "yes" unless it's chopping down trees. XD
Thank you so much! This has bugged me for a while now. I also took some perfect cherries, I hope you don't mind! I left a token of appreciation in front of your house :)

@TheCherryLover You're welcome! And yes, that's fine, because it wasn't chopping down trees. XD And thank you for the perfect apples and bells. :)

@SonPhantom My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate while you're in my town. And just to be clear, the zodiac items are just for catalog, but you can take everything else home with you.

@SonPhantom You're welcome! Thank you for the perfect apples, I'll put them with the other free stuff, and I'm sure that someone will be happy to have them. :)
Feel free to post again any time if there's anything else I can do for you. I want to help as many people as I can as much as I can before the 3DS servers are shut down in April.

@shiiko That's nice of you, thank you for helping out! :)

@tumut I'm ready now with the Monster Hunter items you asked me to order for you to take home, and the other items you asked for to catalog, and Felyne's RV is in the campground. And the fruit you need should all be around, some near the train station, some on the trees. There are also many free items near the train station you can take home if you like, including a pink lily. Let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back