• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people pursuing the weeding badge: I cleared out the excess time-traveled clovers in my town with a character of mine who had no weeding badge yet, and it got me the bronze badge, just picking clovers. I'm pretty sure they count now. This doesn't help anyone who already has the gold badge, of course, but I think that's valuable information to anyone still working on it. :)

@acnl-appreciator Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you had a good time. Feel free to post again any time if you'd like to visit again, or if there's anything else I can help you with. I'm offering all of the services listed in the first post of this thread, including perhaps things I didn't think to write down, so please ask if there's anything you need. :)

Hello are u up for some train visits ? Thank you! lets finish the remaining 15 to upgrade my train station haha.

@Rentako You're welcome! I'm so happy I was able to help you get the train station upgrade! Please feel free to post again any time if there's anything else I can help you with. :)

For people pursuing the weeding badge: I cleared out the excess time-traveled clovers in my town with a character of mine who had no weeding badge yet, and it got me the bronze badge, just picking clovers. I'm pretty sure they count now. This doesn't help anyone who already has the gold badge, of course, but I think that's valuable information to anyone still working on it. :)
Noooo! I endangered the weeding mission! Don't look upon me, for I have sinned!

@leafturnedover It's not your fault, I asked you to, not knowing the clovers counted. And the fault really lies on whoever was leaving the clovers behind in the first place. ;)
So please don't worry, everything is fine, I can always get more weeds, it's not a problem at all. :)

I would like to get some items and fruit for my town before servers go down please! I can tip in tbt

I would like

-All sanrio items
-Apples, Oranges, Cherries, and Peaches
-complete campus set
-Half eaten pizza, overflowing trash, and box with helmet from Resetti's RV
-All MH Items from Felyne's RV (not including the wallpaper and floor)
-Headkerchief
-Red horn hat
-Slushie Machine
-Rice cooker
-Rice plant bed
-Rainbow Screen
-Full Moon Vanity
-Racoon Wall Clock

I am available any time after 2PM EST, so send me vm around then. Tysm for doing this!

@tumut I would be happy to help you with those items. I can give you all of the fruits, and I can let you catalog all of the orderable items you asked for. If you have the coupons, I can let you visit RV's for the RV items that you asked for. I have a few extra coupons, so I could order a few of them for you, but not all of them. But I am willing to time travel, so if you have a lot of coupons and also want to time travel, I could scan all of the RV's you want in a short amount of time for you to order from. Just let me know what you'd like to do regarding the RV items.

@tumut I would be happy to help you with those items. I can give you all of the fruits, and I can let you catalog all of the orderable items you asked for. If you have the coupons, I can let you visit RV's for the RV items that you asked for. I have a few extra coupons, so I could order a few of them for you, but not all of them. But I am willing to time travel, so if you have a lot of coupons and also want to time travel, I could scan all of the RV's you want in a short amount of time for you to order from. Just let me know what you'd like to do regarding the RV items.
No worries. Maybe we can trade tomorrow, I'll be able to grind out some more meow coupons, ill only want to visit the pompurin and kiki and lala RVs then as far as Sanrio goes then, and Resetti and Felyne as well .

Let me know when is a good timeframe to vm you for tomorrow. I haven't done an acnl trade in a hot minute so Im looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back