• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I comeback tonight at 10:15 pm EST to see wolf link(I need to grind meow coupons)?

@SonPhantom Yes, you can come back any time, just let me know when you'd like to visit again.

Congratulations on completing your fish encyclopedia! I'm glad I remembered the save trick to make new fish spawn. ^o^;>

@acnl-appreciator You're welcome! Please take all of the free items if you like, they'll go to waste after the servers shut down. Feel free to post any time if there's anything else I can help you with. :)

@ElCid I'm looking forward to helping you once you get your 3DS back! :)
What kinds of things do you think you might want, so that I can perhaps get some things ready ahead of time?
Well, I need some garbage to attract flies so I can get them in my museum, maybe a tire, Brewstoids and Timmy's pic to replace the ones I thoughtlessly sold, a raptor tail, a bunch of Japan-exclusive items, basically all the RV stuff...

@ElCid I'm afraid I can only offer the things in the first post of this thread. I don't have any garbage, I don't have any pics or gyroids except for what's appeared in the dirt after it rains, same for fossils, I only have whatever is in the ground randomly. I can let you catalog the Japanese items listed in the first post, if that's what you're looking for, and I can scan in any of the RV's that I listed, but you'll need to supply the coupons for the items yourself, though if you need a lot, I could possibly help out a little and buy three or six items for you with my own coupons, but I don't have that many coupons.
So, which things, exactly, can I help you with, from what I'm able to supply? If the reason you need help with garbage is that your own town has the beautiful town ordinance, you can fish in my town to try for a tire or a boot or a can, since I don't have that ordinance in effect.

Well, I need some garbage to attract flies so I can get them in my museum, maybe a tire, Brewstoids and Timmy's pic to replace the ones I thoughtlessly sold, a raptor tail, a bunch of Japan-exclusive items, basically all the RV stuff...
I happen to pull lots of trash from my sea and rivers lol - would it help to take whatever I find? I'm fishing tonight so I'm bound to find a few. :)

Also, for specific items not available here, you might check the other new leaf giveaway thread? I saw a post confirming character pictures are available. I've ordered a few things, though I prefer going to RVs when I can because it's cute, more fulfilling and I find more items I want to get when I see them in game, but maybe I'm a shopaholic 😋

@leafturnedover That's nice of you to offer! Thank you for being willing to help out, perhaps ElCid will take you up on that. :)

I like going to RV's myself, too. I've collected screenshots of my character in every RV that exists in the game, which is 98 of them altogether, if I'm not mistaken, including all of the crossover ones, the Sanrio ones, all the ones from the Animal Crossing amiibo figures, and even the two special downloaded promo ones from Japan, which I had to visit other people's games specially to get my picture taken in. ^o^;>

@kiwikenobi no way, that's awesome! I started taking pics in each one recently too, wish I'd thought of it sooner haha! I'm so impressed you visited every RV! How did you manage that, aside from the obvious dedication?!

RVs are so cool, I know why Nintendo made them amiibo exclusive but I'm also sad they aren't easier to at least visit, if not buy the stuff.

Wish there was a hack for that! And being able to order from them using your coupons, it's so fun having a mission in mind, and I'd be crazy enough to try and collect as much as I could for the heck of it.

@leafturnedover Perhaps I'll make a post somewhere with all of my RV pictures, as a sort of retrospective or something.* And the answer as to how I got to visit them all is mostly that I did it when Welcome Amiibo was brand new, so there were hundreds or even thousands of people online all the time that I could ask to visit the RV's that they scanned. So it was much easier in those days when the game was super popular.

I'd be happy to let you visit all of my RV's if you'd like! To order items or just to take souvenir photos. XD
I can time travel, so you could visit all of them one after another, if you were so inclined, just let me know. :)

* Did it! Here it is. https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...ome-amiibo-photographic-retrospective.623267/

Last edited:
@zipman I'd be happy to help you with that! Which of the items that I offer for catalog would you like to catalog? The lists of what I have are in the first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back