• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I'm new to the game but I recently also encountered this forum and thought I could pass by your town.

I'd like to visit the shops that aren't available to me, and if you own a variety of fruits I'll take 2 of each, if possible :)
Also, if you're able to scan Digby's RV for some shopping that would be awesome.

Here are some DLC items I'd like to catalog as well:
kadomatsu
tam-o'-shanter
tree stump chair
flamenco hat
white police cap

Thanks for the giveaway! My timezone is EST. Let me know when we can connect.

@greyATK Hello! Welcome to TBT! I'd be happy to let you visit my town for fruits and shopping and Digby's RV and whatever else you'd like, and I can lay out those items for you to catalog. I've added your friend code; mine is in the first post of this thread. Are you ready to visit now?

My friend code is 3239-9959-5204. I'll add you in a bit.

And yes, I'm organizing some things in game but I'm technically available now haha.

Thanks again C:

@greyATK No worries, I'll open my gate for you now. I switched to Jericho, but the town is still the same, Caloom.

I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate with me. :)

Thanks for allowing me a visit! The late game shops are so cool. I'll bother you once again tomorrow with a quick visit to Shampoodle, because I tried it not knowing it was based on questions, hopefully I can fix that next time :,D

Appreciate you, thanks again

@greyATK You're welcome! Feel free to post any time if you'd like to visit again. There are some guides out there that explain how to get the hairstyle you want, so you can be prepared for next time. :)

@greyATK That's fine. Is there a particular item you were hoping to buy? I can check my island shop inventory and save you a trip if I don't have what you're looking for. And I'm only here for about 15 minutes right now. So if you do want to visit, it will need to be in a few hours. But I can certainly check my island in that time if you were looking for...

It just occurred to me, as I was writing that, that you just meant my town. Island being the term in New Horizons for the same thing. Is that what you meant? If so, I can open my gate for 15 minutes right now, and you can shop and everything. ^o^;>

omg my bad haha, I did mean your town. I'll be there for shopping only, so it should be quick. Thanks a million :)

@greyATK Okay! My gate is open for you now, come on over. But I may have to just send you home quickly when I have to leave, just be aware. ^o^;>
Post automatically merged:

Got to go now, but I can let you visit again later if you’d like.

Last edited:
All done! I even had a sec to take a look at your museum - it looks so awesome. Thanks for your time! C:

Hello. I need to bring Katie to another town. Are u up right now? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back