• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Town: New Leaf
FC:3437 - 3031 - 8746
my native fruit is orange but I've also got pears I've got a few tropical plants including the following bananas, lemons, litchi, mango and also have some pink roses for trade otherwise just looking to hang out once in a while PM me :)

PM me if you add me so I can friend you back.
Friend Code 0559-8054-4530

Character: Fionna
Town: Everfree
I went with a MLP theme, my town will be super cute, and pink... very pink.

Native Fruit: Pear
I also have cherries, peaches, lemons, lychees, mangos, durians and bananas.
My new apples are growing still.
I need oranges and coconuts.

Last edited:
Hello! ^^ Welcome to the forums!
On the main ACNL forum, there's a yellow announcement at the top of the page that contains links to the friend code exchange threads.
I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of friends there. :)

I will add a bunch of you as soon as I'm home! I have oranges, peaches and cherries in my town, and I have durians (? - the banana things?), mango, lemon and coconut trees growing

I am looking for a town to visit while I wait for my home to be built and perhaps make a few friends along the way?
Would anyone care to have a visitor in there town for a little while?
If so, Pm me your friend code and I shall add you asap.
My friend code is 4339-2611-9477

My friend code is: 2466-2259-4351.
Let me know if you add me! I just started playing today
Fruit: Apples
I also have a skype if you want it. Really want some Animal crossing buddies!
<3 Lizzy

Hi~ Feel free to add my friend code and I will add you back. My wife and I both play AC-NL and both are in our 30's. FC: 5413-0227-3669

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent a request

Just joined in the forum! I play the Japanese version of the game coz I just can't wait, but enjoyed it nevertheless. Feel free to add my FC and pls send me a message so that I can add you back :)

I am also new to this forum :3 my friend code is under my avatar, feel free to add me ^^ and do drop me a message, so I can add you back!
My fruit is cherries btw

Hi everyone, I just started on AC-NL today. I don't have any friends that play it so please add me! :)

0130-2128-4604

(my fruit is apples.)

P.S. please send me a PM so I can add you back

Last edited:
Back