• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Oid.jpg

I'm Jessie. Add me as a friend! My town is Sam Hill. FC- 2509-1739-6272

Hey everyone! I am very new to the game, but am a very experienced player when it comes to this series. Therefore, I hope you guys will add me!!!

1719-3173-3574

How do I find out what my FC is?? And how do I visit other people's towns?
So far, my character is still living in a tent. Do I need to progress further in the game before he can visit others?

Thank you,
Michael

My native fruit is pears, actually. I think I'll go over to your town. I'll bring some extra Bells.

My native fruit is pears, actually. I think I'll go over to your town. I'll bring some extra Bells.

Ok no problem, we can always swap over! Don't worry about the bells, I really want to earn them myself - thanks though!

I normally bring them because it's easier to afford your first home loan. I won't bring a lot, just a little bit. It's hard to earn Bells when you start.

Hey Kippla! I just added you and wondered if I could come over and sell some perfect peaches at your re-tail. I can give you some peaches if you need them :)

Back