• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

Hmm, I tried doing that with mine but it kept saying an access point wasn't in range...

That's strange it should work, which region are you? Each region has it's own name to use I believe. I entered it wrong before, you have to exactly put _TheCloud, with the capital letters. I missed the C. Sorry if that was the reason it didn't work for you :blush:.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I looked it up, it might be _The Cloud for Europe with a space, try that also. Sorry for any confusion, it's been a while since I bothered doing it as I have all the items available in game.

You need a phone capable of setting up a personal hotspot, I use my iPhone 5S but you can use certain android phones as well. You'll know if your phone can do it as there will be an option/tab under Internet settings to set up personal hotspot, usually right at the top. Just rename your hotspot _TheCloud and connect your 3DS to your phone wifi, that's it :).

I think some networks charge for using the personal hotspot, not sure.
Thank you. I'll give it a try later on.
But is there any European DLC at the moment at Nintendo Zone? I'm not sure.

That's strange it should work, which region are you? Each region has it's own name to use I believe. I entered it wrong before, you have to exactly put _TheCloud, with the capital letters. I missed the C. Sorry if that was the reason it didn't work for you :blush:.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I looked it up, it might be _The Cloud for Europe with a space, try that also. Sorry for any confusion, it's been a while since I bothered doing it as I have all the items available in game.

I'm in the NA region, so I'd be using the Bestbuy one you mentioned. I dunno, it still doesn't work. Maybe because I'm using an Android? I have no idea. Oh well. It's not really a big deal, I was just hoping to pick up a few of the exclusives I'm missing.

Last edited:
Thank you. I'll give it a try later on.
But is there any European DLC at the moment at Nintendo Zone? I'm not sure.

No problem :). There has been some very good DLC for Nintendo zone Europe like the Steamed-bun case (7-11 set) and food items and when I last checked we still got one a month. I haven't checked in a while because I have all available items in game.

I'm in the NA region, so I'd be using the Bestbuy one you mentioned. I dunno, it still doesn't work. Maybe because I'm using an Android? I have no idea. Oh well. It's not really a big deal, I was just hoping to pick up a few of the exclusives I'm missing.

Oh then I'm sorry I don't know, I've heard it can work on an android though.

No problem :). There has been some very good DLC for Nintendo zone Europe like the Steamed-bun case (7-11 set) and food items and when I last checked we still got one a month. I haven't checked in a while because I have all available items in game.
Oh my I guess I will check soon then! Thank you! :D

I wonder what's up with some places that host a Nintendo Zone not having their wi-fi updated.

I looked up the nearest NZs near me on some website, and went to a few different places it suggested. I even got a streetpass from another person at the McDonald's that I had tried, but I wasn't able to get the NZ DLC at all. D:

I really want that red ogre mask. ;A;

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the Kimbap Plate was available in Japan from the 2/1 to 2/7 (source).

Post office, the Tteok Plate was also available from the 2/1 to 2/14. The Tam-o'-Shanter is available right now till the 21st, then the Fedora Chair after so long from the 2/15 to the 2/28 only in Japan. (source).

Last edited:
I read on Moridb that the orge wig is available to buy at Labelle's. Is this true? Isn't it a Japanese DLC?

I read on Moridb that the orge wig is available to buy at Labelle's. Is this true? Isn't it a Japanese DLC?

It`s a japanese version item, so you can only buy it at Labelle's in the japanese game, it is reorderable so just try to buy it in the retail board. Good luck!

It`s a japanese version item, so you can only buy it at Labelle's in the japanese game, it is reorderable so just try to buy it in the retail board. Good luck!

Oh!
Do you know if there are other non DLC/holiday items that are certain game location exclusive? o:

Oh!
Do you know if there are other non DLC/holiday items that are certain game location exclusive? o:

I know the items like girls day up do, emperor hat, blossom lamp, carp banner etc are only available from the store during girls day and boys day in Japan. I believe the emperor stool and fan are region exclusive to Japan Nook stores as well.

Last edited:
Hello i would be very happy if i could get Kagamimochu and the Spooky Series thank if u can get that thnx :)

The Jingle series is actually reorderable for 4896.

Oh, and what about the Ogre's Wig and Blue Argyle Tank?

Last edited:
The blue argyle tank was a Japanese dlc and not orderable. I don't even know if it was actually released in 2014. It was definitely illicitly released by powersavers.

The blue argyle tank was a Japanese dlc and not orderable. I don't even know if it was actually released in 2014. It was definitely illicitly released by powersavers.

The blue argyle tank has not been released yet (if ever) but has been obtained through cheating, yes.

The blue argyle tank has not been released yet (if ever) but has been obtained through cheating, yes.

Yeah, my point was they aren't listed in the "full list" of DLC, etc. I would love it if whenever I find a full list of stuff, that it actually contains everything. I also sent a PM as instructed, but I didn't notice it at first (and yeah, the blue argle tank is future unorderable DLC that has been cheated to get, the ogre's wig was Japanese orderable DLC that then released in North America).

Back