• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

Is the Kimbap Plate released yet?

Can I ask if you can get an item for me n I'll pay you the bells?

This is just a list of all the DLC. You'll have to make your own thread asking for the items you want or search other people's threads to see if they are selling the items you want. ^_^

Edit: ninja'd

Last edited:
What is "Football Game (Spotpass DLC orderable for 1,800 Bells: 7/1/14)" I can't find anything about it.

The Football Game is the Tabletop Game I believe. You can buy it from the Nookling's store.

It's this item and it is available in new leaf from any nook store, it's also reorderable http://moridb.com/items/furniture/foosball-table. It's called football table in my region, foosball U.S. I think.

Oh, ok then :) I wasn't confused by the item itself, but for people telling you buy it from Nook, since in New Leaf there is nothing you can buy from him except house arrangements and etc. So I thought people were talking about previous games.

So, from what I've seen, there's still no word on the Blue Argyle Tank?

Last edited:
I'd forgotten about that.
I think people can still only get it by "other means"... :/

That really sucks! It's the only item I need to complete my catalog. I've been waiting for months, but I think the developers just decided not to release it...

Last edited:
I just want to point out that this list is very much incomplete. There are some Japan exclusives that aren't listed, as evidenced by the recent DLC. These exclusives include the stagehand hat, the headkerchief and the kintaro wig.

Last edited:
I just want to point out that this list is very much incomplete. There are some Japan exclusives that aren't listed, as evidenced by the recent DLC. These exclusives include the stagehand hat, the headkerchief and the kintaro wig.

They're available in game as well as DLC's though aren't they?

...Well don't post it HERE. Make your own topic in Re-Tail.
(Replying to the Campus Set comment above. ^ )

Last edited:
Back