• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game Size

Can't the 3DS cartridge hold like 8GB worth of data? LOL 1GB... thats like 7GB wasted :eek:

Dude 1GB is a lot.

Twilight Princess on the Wii is 1.09GB, and Mario Party 9 isn't even 1GB. =O

edit:

lol Animal Crossing: Let?s Go To The City ? 0.33GB.

Oh well I am stupid and don't know lots about stuff like that.

Comparing that to ACCF then thats amazing

Yeah really. If it's 1GB or slightly more, then that puts it up there as one of the largest 3DS games with RE: R being the biggest with a crazy 3.17GB, and Kid Icarus with 1.61GB.

Also, I find it very funny as well. If the 3DS cartridge can hold 8GB worth of data, that would make it able to hold the biggest Wii game made, Metroid Prime Trilogy(which is actually two GC games and a Wii game on one disk) which is 7.45GB.

also also, thinking about it, we could fit three ACCF inside of AC3DS if it was exactly 1GB.

1 GB really doesn't seem like a lot, it is weird that CF ist only 0,33 GB, comparing to that it's huge. If the Japanese version is 1 GB, how big will be the PAL version? Considering there are 5 languages on ;) (but I guess it's only some MB bigger, 'The Casual Vacancy' is only about 1,4 MB as a download) CF was mentioned in IWATA ASKS as being the Nintendo game with most words/characters. (December 2008) I can't wait to read the IWATA ASK to Jump Out, so long in developement...

They should send out a special SD card if you download it.
Similar to the memory card you'd get for the Gamecube.

Back