• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Games You Regret Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly. Probably half my steam library.

Like, I'm so damn impulsive. I don't have a good enough computer to play a lot of these games..
Then I'm busy being a sleep-deprived college student for more than half the year.. I don't have the time.

Sadly, I actually go for weeks without touching a game in college. sobs dont send me back there

But when I see a game I want go on sale.. I think about how badly I want to play it, and how eventually I'll get to it, and how one day I'll have a good enough computer and...

well. college debt.

super smash bros for the 3ds. i didnt know how to play and i was kinda struggling and because of that i havent been touching it for a long time. just leaving it there on my game shelf collecting dust.

super smash bros for the 3ds. i didnt know how to play and i was kinda struggling and because of that i havent been touching it for a long time. just leaving it there on my game shelf collecting dust.

Agreed.I'm trying to trade it for Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

Guitar Hero Live. For some reason it doesn't like to load on my PS3, though it starts right away on my neighbor's system. It is funny when you are playing a song badly, but the online mode is stupid. You shouldn't have to pay coins or something every time you want to play a song. It doesn't let you just buy a song and keep it.

Every Call of Duty ever.
And a few GTA titles on Steam. They were terribly optimized and practically unplayable. So salty.

mario kart 3ds. ok, idk if im just noob or what but everytime i enter a ****ing race it was always the japanese player who wins like wtf! honestly, i suspect the japanese of cheating or something because they always win every freaking race! i believe theres pros too from other countries and ive seen some but still, its always the japanese winning.

I played sleeping dogs all the time with my AMD GPU. Are your drivers updated? That game is super fun btw.

I really regret some of those flavor of the month games i bought like goat simulator. But what can you do. Most recently though i regret buying Fire emblem fates birthright. I really enjoyed awakening as my first fire emblem game but god birthright is so bad. The story is boring, none of the characters are likable. The gameplay is insanely easy. Im really wishing i bought conquest instead.

Gta 5 for the PS3. I really wish I'd waited and got a ps4 and all the games for it now, rather than wasting ?40 odd or whatever it was

Brink - Xbox 360.
It was ok at first, but I just didn't really get into it.

It was on a sale for like ?5, I believe, so I just bought it, and I didn't really like it.

Smash bros for wiiu(only got it because of liking wii u just to find no story mode and was really boring) and several games on steam that i was either told to get or i just dont have the computer for and ps3 games that i never played because i dont like the feel of playing a playstation or xbox i just cant get into them so i just buy their games on steam now(if any at all)

Monster Hunter 3..... I don't know why I even bought this game, I don''t even now MH.....

I love the Monster Hunter series but I have to admit that the MH3 is not a good game to start with, I bought it for the 3DS because I wanted to have all the games but I played it for less than 15 hours. The quests are boring and the graphics are so gray-ish that they make me not excited at all to play. I started with MH4U and it was pure love though.

This is going to start a flame war. I just know it. But here it goes...
Minecraft. It gets boring.

LOL Nobody cares about minecraft anymore, i've always thought it was boring. The community to Minecraft is cancerous anyway.

Minecraft
Her Story
GTA V
Elder Scrolls Online Unlimited Edition for ?60
I regret buying a PS4 if I can count that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back