• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Heh, Here's my advice, Don't rush your sig entry.

I didn't realize we had until the 20th until I submitted my sig...

Zelandonia said:
Heh, Here's my advice, Don't rush your sig entry.

I didn't realize we had until the 20th until I submitted my sig...
I'm not rushing at all, thats why I told everyone I wont be making new sigs in my earlier post. I'm working on my sig entry, and I will be working on it till the 20th...hopefully.

But, I'm still takin' requests, cuz its fun.

:p

Even though I don't really know you, could I have a sig with Pikachu? I guess kind of a blue background that says K-Dog. Thanks.

^_^

K-Dog said:
Even though I don't really know you, could I have a sig with Pikachu? I guess kind of a blue background that says K-Dog. Thanks.

^_^
0_0!

Major bump, but okay. I'll get right on it!

^_^

I said it before and I will again, you can bump gallerys if you add something new... however, kdog you have been bumping everywhere... please don't bump things that have been dead for weeks

SPORGE27 said:
I said it before and I will again, you can bump gallerys if you add something new... however, kdog you have been bumping everywhere... please don't bump things that have been dead for weeks

YOU CAN?

...And all this time I've been putting the updates in without bumping the thread...

Fantastic.

Everyone, please, if you havent seen my library in a while, feel free to look there now and comment/critisize.

;)

I'd have to vote you get better at cutting renders... try using the pen tool, it makes things loads easier. <3

Also, make sure you get clear renders... I've noticed a good deal of the ones you're using are fairly blurry... you want a nice smooth looking render to start, then if you want the thing blurry you can just do that yourself. <3

You're getting better... But you need to spend more time on a sig, one good sig is worth more than 30 quick-made ones. If you spend time on actually deciding color schemes, cutting out the render as close as possible and such it'll help you out in the future.

Also, Try adding a border to your next sig.

Try this: Go to:
Select-All
Select-Shrink 1px
Select-Border 3-5px
Use Pencil to fill that in.

sorasighz7.png

?

Well, aside from the not-so-great-text and the sloppy-ish cut render, how is it compared to the rest, better or worse? Please answer me, here...I want to know which direction to go in. Thanks.

^_^

Gengar said:
sorasighz7.png

?

Well, aside from the not-so-great-text and the sloppy-ish cut render, how is it compared to the rest, better or worse? Please answer me, here...I want to know which direction to go in. Thanks.

^_^
It has Sora in it. -A bajillion points.

dragonflamez said:
Gengar said:
sorasighz7.png

?

^_^
It has Sora in it. -A bajillion points.
(sarcasm) Thanks.

[quote="Shadow_] It's just an average score for Gengar from the critic over here. [/quote]
Wait....I would have given it a decent score if it DIDNT have Sora in it.
Actually, I wouldnt have given it a score at all. I dont like to score things, I just say what I like and dont like.

dragonflamez said:
[quote="Shadow_] It's just an average score for Gengar from the critic over here.
Wait....I would have given it a decent score if it DIDNT have Sora in it.
Actually, I wouldnt have given it a score at all. I dont like to score things, I just say what I like and dont like. [/quote]
I'm gonna' take that as a semi-compliment...

Yeah, this sig was originally going to be the AC sig for the contest...but, as you can see, it was...changed.

Hi, could you do me a sig with a blue sky, one or two dark clouds.
The sun shining, and to have an eagle flying in the middle.
if you could, that would be great. thanks.

Light Avenger18 said:
Hi, could you do me a sig with a blue sky, one or two dark clouds.
The sun shining, and to have an eagle flying in the middle.
if you could, that would be great. thanks.
I'll get on it as soon as I can.

^_^

Light Avenger, you requested something else through PM's. Do you want both of them?

[quote="Shadow_] I like your St. Patty's Day sig =O [/quote]
Ah, thank you.

^_^

First of all, I'd like everyone to know that all of my sigs but 2 (The Frollo and the Sora and Roxas one) only have a SINGLE layer to them...I didn't really know how to add multiple layers until just now.

And Light Avenger...I still need to know what it is you want. 2 sigs, or 1?

If you remember, you PMed me with info about a Mario sig...now you wish for an eagle sig. Thats fine, of course. I'll make them both...unless you wanted just one...you'll have to tell me soon.

To everyone else...now that I think I can get some better fonts now, (and I've just downloaded some more brushes), feel free to give me ideas for sigs...

I'm sorta running out. I think I've done too many Pokemon sigs, and now I think I have too many Sora sigs... :wacko:

Oh, and I'm planning on blowing all of my sigs away with one I'll be working on during Spring Break (starts this friday!)

I may even scrap this whole library and make a new one...cuz, really, these sigs all suck. Except for some of the later ones.

Now, I've figured out how to add new texts, new brushes, and new layers. Plan on my future sigs being 10 times better...

;)

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] I like your St. Patty's Day sig =O
Ah, thank you.

^_^

And Light Avenger...I still need to know what it is you want. 2 sigs, or 1?

If you remember, you PMed me with info about a Mario sig...now you wish for an eagle sig. Thats fine, of course. I'll make them both...unless you wanted just one...you'll have to tell me soon.

To everyone else...now that I think I can get some better fonts now, (and I've just downloaded some more brushes), feel free to give me ideas for sigs...

I'm sorta running out. I think I've done too many Pokemon sigs, and now I think I have too many Sora sigs... :wacko: [/quote]

Back