• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Okay, I finished the sig...I didn't include Kazooie, but I'd be happy to re-do it if you don't like the way it turned out.

I'd post it, but Imageshack is being stupid... >_<

banjoqt1.png

Well...there it is. If you want me to try again I will, cuz' making this one was kinda fun. I just think I could have gone with a different backround.

I was goin' for the bear-in-a-cave sorta thing...nvm...

(sorry I triple posted...)

once agien,awasome work gengar!but the backgroud does kinda suck though...

oh and your sig hasent changed yet(even though it says you have a new sig XD)

The new sigs nice, but the lighting is a bit dramatic. Lower the opacity a bit more, and add a border.

Yeah, I'm not very proud of the Banjo sig, but then again, go easy on me...I've only been working with gimp for like...3 weeks or so. >_<

Anyway, I'd like to see what you're talking about, big...

One more thing, after reading flygon's post when he talked about borders...

I don't really know much about Gimp as of yet, so if you think I should add something, I'd also really appreciate it if you'd tell me how to do it...like...how to add a border...

Gengar said:

I don't really know much about Gimp as of yet, so if you think I should add something, I'd also really appreciate it if you'd tell me how to do it...like...how to add a border...
To make a simple black border, add a new transperent layer, and go to Select -> All. After that, go to Edit -> Stroke Selection. Choose 1 or 2 pixels, and you're done.

Flygon said:
Gengar said:

To make a simple black border, add a new transperent layer, and go to Select -> All. After that, go to Edit -> Stroke Selection. Choose 1 or 2 pixels, and you're done.
Thanks much!

I'm also working on a new sig, it must be perfected....I might enter it in the competition. Soon to be posted!

redelorbitft6.png

Brand new one! And my all time favorite as of now. I also promise my double posting will end here. >_<

Please give opinions on this sig...constructive critisism is the only critisism appreciated by me, thanks.

:p

Gabbylala said:
I have a sig request but let me get the pictures.
As long as there arent like over four pictures, just tell me what you want and I'll find it for you.

;)

OK.If you search Les claypool find 1 easy to use picture.The beside his picture put Les forever.Then at the bottom put Gabbylala.I do not care what kind of font.Make it bold though.

Gabbylala said:
OK.If you search Les claypool find 1 easy to use picture.The beside his picture put Les forever.Then at the bottom put Gabbylala.I do not care what kind of font.Make it bold though.
...Les Claypool? Okay...I'll get right on it....*has no idea what the hack Les Claypool is*

Gengar said:
Gabbylala said:
...Les Claypool? Okay...I'll get right on it....*has no idea what the hack Les Claypool is*
Lol.He is a bass guitar player.He is awsome.

Gabbylala said:
Gengar said:
Gabbylala said:
Lol.He is a bass guitar player.He is awsome.
I've looked at a few pictures, this guys pretty insane! Any one will do, then?

Yeah any of the will do.You should pick up a cd of his.He has a funky kind of music.

Gabbylala said:
Yeah any of the will do.You should pick up a cd of his.He has a funky kind of music.
I've seen a lot of pictueres, but I don't know if they're all of him...does he ever wear all white, along with a white hat?

:huh:

Back