• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
JJH0369 said:
I'm gonna have to agree with dragonflamez. Really, if you wanted to not hack/transfer, you don't have to. All this thread has done is pressured people into agreeing to this. You could just as easily put in your signature that you don't hack, and avoid creating something like this. This has done nothing but cause seperation between those who hack and those who "play legitimately", and pressure people who didn't wanna agree to this into agreeing.

On a final note, I still don't agree, but I'm putting in my signature that I do. Let's see how many people catch that. >:^D
If this "pressures" anyone to force themselves to do something they don't want to do, there is probably something wrong with that person. This isn't a rule. You either care about it or you don't care about it. What you're saying is like if a group of people chose to eat an apple, orange eaters would feel pressured to change their eating habits even though they like oranges better. In the real world you eat what you want and mind your own business. o_O
Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but people are refusing to play with other people unless they've signed the agreement.
Now normally I wouldn't care, but I'm trying to be nice for a change.
That's their choice. Are you implying that people shouldn't have the right to chose who to play with?

stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
JJH0369 said:
I'm gonna have to agree with dragonflamez. Really, if you wanted to not hack/transfer, you don't have to. All this thread has done is pressured people into agreeing to this. You could just as easily put in your signature that you don't hack, and avoid creating something like this. This has done nothing but cause seperation between those who hack and those who "play legitimately", and pressure people who didn't wanna agree to this into agreeing.

On a final note, I still don't agree, but I'm putting in my signature that I do. Let's see how many people catch that. >:^D
If this "pressures" anyone to force themselves to do something they don't want to do, there is probably something wrong with that person. This isn't a rule. You either care about it or you don't care about it. What you're saying is like if a group of people chose to eat an apple, orange eaters would feel pressured to change their eating habits even though they like oranges better. In the real world you eat what you want and mind your own business. o_O
Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but people are refusing to play with other people unless they've signed the agreement.
Now normally I wouldn't care, but I'm trying to be nice for a change.
That's their choice. Are you implying that people shouldn't have the right to chose who to play with?
No, but it's still a really silly ting to base your decision on.

So if you had the game you wouldn't do that. How does what you do apply to anyone else?

dragonflamez said:
I'm trying to be nice for a change.
Last I checked, calling people elitest, saying you feel sorry for them, and insulting them all for something they believe in, didnt classify as nice.

Anyway, now im officially out.

>_>

Zephent said:
dragonflamez said:
I'm trying to be nice for a change.
Last I checked, calling people elitest, saying you feel sorry for them, and insulting them all for something they believe in, didnt classify as nice.
I said 'trying'.
If you'd been here the entire time, you'd have noticed a vast improvement.

Edit: GET BACK IN HERE IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET

JJH0369 said:
CMB said:
*signs* well...at least it ain't selling my soul to the devil
I am gonna miss time travel though...especially with work and all T-T
You don't have to sign it...
don't hafta, but they got a point
besides, it'll ruin the fun outta the game

I will sign it, BUT I transferred my Wild World Character, and bought some things from the catalogue. The only reason I will sign this is so that people will know that I Will Never and have Not Hacked or Time Traveled. All the things I will have is bought truly and correctly with bells. And so far I am enjoying City Folk alot.
Sorry about the wall of text.

BleuDraegen said:
I will sign it, BUT I transferred my Wild World Character, and bought some things from the catalogue. The only reason I will sign this is so that people will know that I Will Never and have Not Hacked or Time Traveled. All the things I will have is bought truly and correctly with bells. And so far I am enjoying City Folk alot.
Sorry about the wall of text.
that's not even a wall.

dragonflamez said:
I don't like getting into flame wars about things I don't care about, so I'll just leave with this:
I know what trolling is. I do it all the time. This, ain't it.
flamez why is it whenevr i read your posts i feel the need to stare at the pic in your sig? DX

I Crenor402, have now signed this. Hacking in Animal Crossing is so stupid. Whats the points of playing if you hack?

-doesn't sign-
So what if I transfer my character from Wild World? Since the others you listed involved hacking, why would that be pooled in with those? I don't see why I cannot use something I paid for and worked on and not use it. I'm still making a totally City Folk made resident though, but I'm going to use my Wild World guy as my primary guy.

Back