Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

Mr Yippie said:
Ahgh.

This is starting to turn into an elitist group.

._.

Can someone say Nazis?
Its not an elitist group, and some people are making it out to be.

Its a group of people who'd like to not have their gameplay experience ruined by people who opt to play a different way. Nobody is forcing you to sign, and everyone has the right to choose who they want to WiFi with, that doesnt make them an elitist.

Zephent said:
Mr Yippie said:
Ahgh.

This is starting to turn into an elitist group.

._.

Can someone say Nazis?
Its not an elitist group, and some people are making it out to be.

Its a group of people who'd like to not have their gameplay experience ruined by people who opt to play a different way. Nobody is forcing you to sign, and everyone has the right to choose who they want to WiFi with, that doesnt make them an elitist.
Damn right.

OK I'll sign just 'cos I don't like Cheating.
o.o ............*Signs*........... :gyroiddance:
I swear I'll never cheat ever. Can I also Sign for my Brother The Cheater........*Signs for Brother anyway* :gyroiddance:

I'll sign...I've payed consequences for hacking(wild world)..let's just say my character was put into an endless sleep...

Just thought I'd say for no reason: I have nothing to transfer because of what happened^^^ =D ;)

and I dont know how to hack ACCF and I don't plan to...

Kolvo said:
-doesn't sign-
So what if I transfer my character from Wild World? Since the others you listed involved hacking, why would that be pooled in with those? I don't see why I cannot use something I paid for and worked on and not use it. I'm still making a totally City Folk made resident though, but I'm going to use my Wild World guy as my primary guy.
...ok, no one cares if you don't join. we just won't wifi with you. no one is forcing you to do this.

KingKombat said:
Kolvo said:
-doesn't sign-
So what if I transfer my character from Wild World? Since the others you listed involved hacking, why would that be pooled in with those? I don't see why I cannot use something I paid for and worked on and not use it. I'm still making a totally City Folk made resident though, but I'm going to use my Wild World guy as my primary guy.
...ok, no one cares if you don't join. we just won't wifi with you. no one is forcing you to do this.
Wut? Not playing with someone because they transferred their WW character? What sense does that make?

Back