Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

Geez! Am I the only one who thinks this 'agreement' is a draconian act? Words like McCarthayism and Imperialism also spring to mind.

Why ask people to sign up to something they wouldn't normally do anyway? The vast majority of AC players play fairly and justly without being told that they 'have' too.

The question of things like Time Travel have been around since AC on the GC and won't go away with this new version. What about people who, through work or circumstance, don't get a chance to play during during daylight or social hours? If they sign are they doomed to play only at night when Nook's is closed and most animals are asleep?

Think, people - it's a game. You don't have to sign up to a code of conduct to enjoy yourself and have a stimulating experience.

I'm not signing - and if you never hear from me again The Bell Tree Secret Police have got me. Pray for my soul...

If you dont believe in what the thread says then why post?

I just wanna have fun so I signed cause I believe a vast majority is goin to and I wanna meet new ppl...

W/e time to play AC: CF

I socxs I said:

I just wanna have fun so I signed cause I believe a vast majority is goin to and I wanna meet new ppl...

i dont want to sign because i dun likebeing felt like i cant do anything

Megamannt125 said:
I socxs I said:

But how do these few thing really limit you I dont get what yall see >_>...

No time traveling?
Its fun w/o it...imo of course...
The no transfer of your catalog?
I wanted to start fresh so...

But its just personal preferance I suppose... >.<

I socxs I said:

I posted because I was saddened to see a topic with nearly 3,000 views and 250 replies where almost everyone seemed be signing up without any question or discussion of why they should. You signed because you believed the "vast majority is going to" and you "wanna meet new ppl...". I happen to think that following the herd is not a good practise in any democracy plus you would meet loads of new people whether you signed or not. AC is one of the most social games I have ever played - and that includes MMORPGs like World of Warcraft.

Oh, and your suggestion that people who can't play ACCF during the day should only play at weekends...good plan. I'm sure they'll be delighted to know they're restricted to playing AC once a week.

I socxs I said:
Megamannt125 said:
I socxs I said:

But how do these few thing really limit you I dont get what yall see >_>...

No time traveling?
Its fun w/o it...imo of course...
The no transfer of your catalog?
I wanted to start fresh so...

But its just personal preferance I suppose... >.<
i want to start fresh but i also want my catalog and i will probably time travel 2-3 times

oops.
I didnt import my char, and Im pretter sure the stuff my friend gave me was from a hacker... O_O

and I time travel. >_>

how can you transfer your catalog? I personally wouldnt mind transferring over my millions of bells over and fruit if i had the chance... -_-;

dexGB said:
I socxs I said:

I posted because I was saddened to see a topic with nearly 3,000 views and 250 replies where almost everyone seemed be signing up without any question or discussion of why they should. You signed because you believed the "vast majority is going to" and you "wanna meet new ppl...". I happen to think that following the herd is not a good practise in any democracy plus you would meet loads of new people whether you signed or not. AC is one of the most social games I have ever played - and that includes MMORPGs like World of Warcraft.

Oh, and your suggestion that people who can't play ACCF during the day should only play at weekends...good plan. I'm sure they'll be delighted to know they're restricted to playing AC once a week.
You talk as if the limitations he said are that bad...

But yea its your opinion so...

Yea I'm following the herd because imo its not that serious its just a game if the majority do it and its helps me have interactive fun why not?

But yes I suppose I can see where you who dont sign are coming from. ^_^

-socxs-

oh guy above me you cant transfer money... just your catalog to order stuff from the Nookster...,right ppl?

And you gots to make a new character and tell Rover to bring from Wild World or something like that when he ask...

-socxs- again!

I socxs I said:
dexGB said:
I socxs I said:

You talk as if the limitations he said are that bad...

But yea its your opinion so...

Yea I'm following the herd because imo its not that serious its just a game if the majority do it and its helps me have interactive fun why not?

But yes I suppose I can see where you who dont sign are coming from. ^_^

-socxs-

oh guy above me you cant transfer money... just your catalog to order stuff from the Nookster...,right ppl?

And you gots to make a new character and tell Rover to bring from Wild World or something like that when he ask...

-socxs- again!
what about the stuff that you cant order in the catalogue like the mush series and stuff....????>?>?>?>?>?<>JLKJLKJ B)

dark_vampiric_rogue said:
how can you transfer your catalog? I personally wouldnt mind transferring over my millions of bells over and fruit if i had the chance... -_-;
when you transfer your DS character it takes the catalog with him but none of the items or things he had

Back