• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Getting villagers to move in with amiibo cards is more complicated now?

iofuu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I've never used the amiibo cards in New Leaf so I'm just curious if it's always been like this. In this video Q&A video that GameXplain uploaded one of the guys touches on this subject and it kind of made me worried that even if you have a certain villager's card, it's not a guarantee that they'll move in?

He talks about this around 21:35 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo7W6vrvMtM&t=1766s

He didn't mention amiibos so who knows if it'll be more complicated. In new leaf, with amiibos, you could get the villager instantly.

He didn't mention amiibos so who knows if it'll be more complicated. In new leaf, with amiibos, you could get the villager instantly.

Omg this is so embarrassing. I didn't even realize that!! Sorry my brain is tired rn LOL

Omg this is so embarrassing. I didn't even realize that!! Sorry my brain is tired rn LOL

LOL this is a mood.
i saw in one of the gameplay videos that you could invite an amiibo camper through the nook miles(?) machine in town hall/resident services building, so i think it might be similar to the way you could scan villagers in new leaf!

haha no worries : ) I think most people are a bit on edge right now anyways.

Last edited:
Back