• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Good Looking Towns?

Yeah, it does actually! And you could make a dress that looks like Fionna's shirt and skirt!

If you can get some long white socks and a nice pair of shoes it'd be really easy to make an Animal Crossing Fionna!

Then you could make a pattern that looks like Cake and you can fill the house with Cake furniture. xD

If you've been digging around for QR patterns then you've probably seen the Cat pattern used on pillows to look like a sleeping cat. Voila!

I'm thinking of doing a "portal" town.. aperture science etc. ill make the paths look like the tiles in the test chambers etc. well thats what I'm thinking I might do :) but my gingerbread house may not fit into that theme, I really want a gingerbread house lol

The cake house is a lie? I dunno, that's how I would justify it.

I am just going to make a normal plain or somewhat miscellaneous theme. like a normal town would have, like a park, little camping area ect I will make a very significant area around my house though. I will surround it with bushes, street lights, a fountain will be stuck in there somewhere, and there will be path out leading into the town, little garden with a hedge too prolly, really, I am not going to plan that much, I will just sort of decorate my town the way it comes.

Going to get beautiful town because I really like flowers, but never did anything with them in WW and CF because they die SO much and it such a pain to water them all the time. Weeds also bug me ect

I will not go crazy with community projects at first because I am crazy about catching all the bugs, and it will be hard to catch turantula/scorpion with so many things blocking the way.

I'm going to make a town with lots of flowers, bushes and trees, with stone paths as well. I'll also add benches, street lamps and maybe some other fancy stuff. :p

Going to have the beautiful town law. My town is going to be like a big park. A nice stone like path, benches and lights, tree stumps for seats. Japanese and wooden bridges, flowers everywhere, fruit orchard.

I don't really know what I'll do with my town. I think I'll just do whatever strikes me at the moment. I'm not really one to plan for games, so I just kind of wing it. Of course, if I find a room theme I like I'll get that. I'm not really one to put pathways in my town... I think they look tacky, personally.

I'm actually not doing anything crazy with my town. I've always liked the simplistic forest towns that the Animal Crossing team creates for us. I'm just going to do a Japanese twist, but I'm still going to keep it natural looking, which means no placing patterns or anything like that.

Going to have the beautiful town law. My town is going to be like a big park. A nice stone like path, benches and lights, tree stumps for seats. Japanese and wooden bridges, flowers everywhere, fruit orchard.
This sounds like a good idea. I may have to steal it 'cause I can't think of a theme for my town... >.>

Ahh seeing all these great ideas makes me so excited to use the dream world feature when the game comes out! :)

I'm not sure if I'm going to go with a specific theme but I know I'll have a couple of big paths surrounded by bushes and a foresty/campground area where my extra character will hang out in their tent. Everything will be nice and lush and colorful~

i don't have any real concrete plans for my town but i will have a few paths and i want an orchard area, and i want to do a campsite. that part of my town will be very woodsy. i do want to make sure i get a really awesome town layout and have my house where it's a little secluded and hopefully i'll get a layout that has a private beach with a path going down to it. also, my beach will have lots of bananas and coconut trees. for the town law, i'll have night owl. cause that's when i'll have time to play.

I will be making paths but instead of using patterns (not a fan) I'll be using the grass wear and outlining it with bushes and trees. I want a more natural feel and patters feel too out of place to me. I want a forest somewhere in my town with some little things hidden in it.

I had an epiphany woohoo! Before I was torn between a lot of themes, but I think now I want to incorporate a lot of them through my patterned paths. Throughout my town, I'll make a lot of "squares" of land encircled by my path patterns, and in those squares I can do mini scenes of different themes: japanese square, garden square, luau/hawaiian square, even Pokemon square. And within some of the squares, I can use my extra characters' houses to fit in-- like make a resort-themed house inside my luau square. That way my extra characters (that I need to make for more patterns) will have houses that actually fit in somewhere, instead of feeling like extra "where-do-I-place-these-unwanted-houses" sort of deal. And wherever I don't have my themed squares of land, I'll have my paths lines with trees, flowers, bushes, and other pretty natural things.
I don't know if my whole post even made sense. But oh well!

wouldn't it be great if there were rice paddies available in AC? I would love it we could plant rice paddies for a truly Japanese looking village.

For my own town, I am going to try and make it feel very much like a forest with lots of pine trees, very few, if any fruit trees, and meadows of flowers.

I'm undecided. I like it to be fairly natural, but I also want paths to prevent grass wear (leaving it until most of the projects are in place in case I have to rip it all up), also what worries me is a villager randomly plonking their house down in the middle of an orchard/flowerbed/path detail section...
I toyed with the idea of using grasswear paths framed with bushes as this would let me see where I need paths the most without going through the bother of laying individual squares when I could be out making bells!

Buuuuut of course I don't know and my mind will change frequently up until and during the time playing hahaha!

I have never had paths in my town but i think i will this time. I don't think I will go for a theme I will just go with whatever looks nice.

Back