• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Good Looking Towns?

I'm not sure just what, if any, theme I'll make my town. I know it won't have tons of modern stuff except maybe a few lamp posts.

I have laid down paths in a grey brick pattern, but they only go where I mainly run. What I really want to do is line my paths with trees, then I'll probably take up the paths and let the grass wear away on them. They're only 1 square wide, so should be easy to change. I figure this is an easy way to see how I want them to run before I go to all the time and expense of cutting down and replanting trees.

I know that my house is going to be the Fairy Tale design and I'm thinking about maybe doing the castle. I'm not sure what my secondary characters will be yet, although I do want a Sweets house and maybe a spook house.

I guess the look I'm going for is more 'beautiful' look you described. While my ordinance is actually the rich ordinance, I have a ton of flowers, and an adorable path through my town, and I love public work projects.

Yeah my town is going to be more natural too. Not going to have any modern type town decorations beyond things like the lamp. If I HAVE to do certain things because villagers suggested them, I'll build them and then tear them down later. It's going to have plenty of flowers and trees and bushes. No paths. I can't stand how artificial paths look. I much prefer my town not having set areas to walk through. I'll also have the beautiful town ordinance.

I wont have any of those cheesy faceboard items either. I don't really see the appeal of them.

I'm almost the exact same way! I don't like paths or cut out boards. But I do want lots of Public Works Projects! I just want them to be simple and realistic, not something like the moving art cube. I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance and I plan to plant lots of flowers and fruit trees! ;)

Well for my town I have certain things is certain places. For example I am going to add a park in a certain place and right next to that is the cafe. I also have two bridges that are fairly close together, so there is sort of like a large square space that is empty. I use that space to add some two benches, a clock and a garbage can.

Back