[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

Thank you for this!
So, silly question, but can you have more than one town (and be the mayor) on the same game card? Or would I need another game card?
I wouldn't want to delete the town I am currently playing, would just want a cycling town to run alongside it. Would that be possible?

Thank you for this!
So, silly question, but can you have more than one town (and be the mayor) on the same game card? Or would I need another game card?
I wouldn't want to delete the town I am currently playing, would just want a cycling town to run alongside it. Would that be possible?
unfortunately, no -- you can only have one town per cartridge. you'd need to buy another one to create a second/cycling town. :c

I am thinking of starting a cycling thread but have some questions with running the thread itself and specific pointers for success and general rules, pm me if you have any advice on that side of things..pricing, styles, rules, keeping things orderly, lurking vs reserves, all those little things that make a difference if it is going to be a success or just a waste or time and effort to try and help.

I am thinking of starting a cycling thread but have some questions with running the thread itself and specific pointers for success and general rules, pm me if you have any advice on that side of things..pricing, styles, rules, keeping things orderly, lurking vs reserves, all those little things that make a difference if it is going to be a success or just a waste or time and effort to try and help.
sure, I'd love to help you out. I'll pm you asap c:​

Wish you would've posted this a week ago, I've had to figure out a lot of this stuff the hard way D:
Thanks for the tip about Retail and Able Sisters though! I hadn't thought of that and I've been having problems keeping my villager 100% original~

Wish you would've posted this a week ago, I've had to figure out a lot of this stuff the hard way D:
Thanks for the tip about Retail and Able Sisters though! I hadn't thought of that and I've been having problems keeping my villager 100% original~
aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I also had to learn most of what I know the hard way too D:
but I'm glad I could provide some kind of help!​

This guide is in great detail and so in depth. You did a good job on this Crash. :)

This guide is amazing. hope it gets stickied.
Do you have any info on getting anchored villagers out? like a villager that just won't move even after 100+ cycles.
Would love it if you could add some info on that <3

This guide is amazing. hope it gets stickied.
Do you have any info on getting anchored villagers out? like a villager that just won't move even after 100+ cycles.
Would love it if you could add some info on that <3
thank you! <3
i've just added a section on that now, as i do know a fix for it. hope it helps and isn't too confusing! :)

if anyone else has suggestions or more questions that aren't answered in the thread, please let me know!​

Back