🎃 Halloween Pumpkin Pet Shop 🐾 [YCH pupper/kitty!] 🎃 250tbt or rlc

omg you've been busy!!! all of these turned out so adorable Airy, oh my goodness!! I love seeing everyone's pets in your adorable style. 🥹 and look at my Bonk!!! she is so, so cute are you kidding.... look at her in her little pumpkin!!! I am sobbing. 🥹 and the pumpkin and sparkle colours are perfect!! black (and tuxedo) fur babies really do look so nice with purple.

I am so so sorry to be a pain but could her eyes maybe be green? :'0 I'd say her eye colour is #bbbe87 - I'm happy to pay a little extra tbt since I know this is an inconvenience asdfghjk, but ofc no worries at all if it's a hassle to change since the art really is adorable as is! you drew my girl wonderfully, thank you so much!!

omg you've been busy!!! all of these turned out so adorable Airy, oh my goodness!! I love seeing everyone's pets in your adorable style. 🥹 and look at my Bonk!!! she is so, so cute are you kidding.... look at her in her little pumpkin!!! I am sobbing. 🥹 and the pumpkin and sparkle colours are perfect!! black (and tuxedo) fur babies really do look so nice with purple.

I am so so sorry to be a pain but could her eyes maybe be green? :'0 I'd say her eye colour is #bbbe87 - I'm happy to pay a little extra tbt since I know this is an inconvenience asdfghjk, but ofc no worries at all if it's a hassle to change since the art really is adorable as is! you drew my girl wonderfully, thank you so much!!
Hi! Thank you, so glad you like it! I tried to do the eyes all green, but couldn’t make it work without looking off, so I tried doing it partly, and I think it looks cute! What do you think? :)
IMG_0513.png

Hi! Thank you, so glad you like it! I tried to do the eyes all green, but couldn’t make it work without looking off, so I tried doing it partly, and I think it looks cute! What do you think? :)
View attachment 591494
YES that's perfect, thank you so so much!!! I really appreciate you changing it for me, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience asdfghj. but thank you so so much!!! 🩷

YES that's perfect, thank you so so much!!! I really appreciate you changing it for me, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience asdfghj. but thank you so so much!!! 🩷
No worries, I like the challenge! I'm still a bit in experimental fase and its fun to find solutions to requests like this 🤓

these are so freaking cute 🥹

Color pumpkin: orange
Face pumpkin: normal
Decor: pumpkin hat!!
Tail: Yes
Pet reference pics:
dE5sf9s.jpeg
TBT/RLC:
tbt!

tysm!!

First batch is done 🎃 Please let me know if I got anything wrong everyone :)

@Xara Lovely BONK <3 love her
View attachment 591446
@daringred_ Your kitties! Loved all the black and purple combo's <3
View attachment 591448
View attachment 591449
@Kamzitty Loved drawing your dog! So fluffy
View attachment 591450
@seliph You have such lovely dogs! They were so fun to draw!
View attachment 591451
View attachment 591452
@Firesquids I hope I did Keiko justice, they had such a pretty face pattern!
View attachment 591455
AWWWW THEY LOOK SO SWEET THANK YOU

Back