Has anyone ever used the mollectible trading feature?

Suguri

a Bug drew my icon! 🐛
Bells
Carnival Coins
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Suguri's Creature:
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Grass Scenery
Red Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Sky Grass Scenery
When I'm talking about the mollectible trading feature, I mean this!

I've been aware of it for a while but I haven't used it once. I doubt others have since most people nowadays just sell their mollectibles for TBT instead of trading.

I'm also curious as to whether people use the feature for date trading. I did one a while ago but we just gifted each other the mollectibles.

I've seen that feature before, but I'm under the assumption that it's an old feature that's been long obsolete. It's probably easier to just send your TBT/mollectibles to the user you're trading with as opposed to using the actual trade feature, and I never used it myself.

I actually have, when I traded my Star Glow Wand for a few of my dream mollectibles! With 1:1 mollectible trades it's easier to just send them, but the official trade feature is handy when you're trading a large number of mollectibles at once. I've been planning on using it if I trade my house set for other mollectibles so I won't have to worry about accidentally sending one to the wrong person or something.

Honestly, today is the first day I knew of this feature’s existence. I have always been doing the inventory way, I mean it does still work the same way.

Honestly, a feature like that should get acknowledged around the forums more so it can get more attention in being used as I have not seen any user use or mention of the thing until recently.

I’ve used this feature a couple of times, but only because the other person I was trading with chose to use it. I do like that it’s more of an official record of the trade, incase something goes awry. Fortunately, even if that is the case outside of using that feature, staff is always great at helping sort out mistakes and misunderstandings.

Back