• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have you completed your fossil collection?

Skyfall

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I have literally been missing 1 fossil for months. Why?!?

I’m really determined to complete it without trading. I’m going to be laughing if it never gets completed because the RNG just doesn’t work out.

yes i did. a friend gave me 1 or 2 but i found the rest myself.

I'm actually in the same boat as you are. I am missing the Diplo Head and I refuse to buy it off here/reddit/wherever else. Hopefully RNG is in our favor and we can complete the fossil exhibit sometime soon.

I completed it some time ago, but the last 2 or 3 fossils I had to trade or look up online (no regrets!) 😌

I'm also missing one more and refusing to trade. How the heck is the RNG soo bad that I've gotten so many doubles, triples, quadruples of everything else, but not even ONE of the one I need?? But it's ok for now. I'm hoping that by the time I get the final stamp for the assessing fossils Nook Mile, I'd have gotten it. Please RNG gods, have mercy on my soul T_T

I completed it by myself. I got fossils from other people for decorating but I did not donate any of them.

I did, but I had to trade for the last few. The last one I needed was a Deinony Torso, but had zero luck in getting it for weeks. After completing the museum section, I wanted another one for display purposes and still had no luck in getting one, so I had to trade for it again. It's always the one you need the most.

I'm not even close to completing it. I'm sure it'll get done eventually, since it's always been the easiest for me to complete in older games.

AGES ago. I didn't need any help, either, but I TT so I go through more fossils than the average person.

But whenever I get fossils assessed Blathers still seems disappointed they're all repeats... c'mon, Blathers, stop getting your hopes up- you're ONLY going to be disappointed!

I completed mine surprisingly quickly! Although i did TT a lot at the start when there wasn't much else to do

I did not that long ago. The last one of course is the most difficult to get. If you have friends who play ACNH, maybe they can help give you fossils.

I completed it quite a while ago. I think I got lucky, I dug them all up myself, I didn't have to trade for them or anything.
No TT'ing either. I remember it took me much longer in NL.

I finished mine by accident a week or so ago. I was trying to get repeats for the sweet fossil money for my bridges and inclines. Imagine how surprised I was to hear that I had a new fossil and then that the exhibit was complete.

yup, it was actually not that hard since there's so many fossils I have to dig up daily

I just finished it today! I didn't even know how far along I was, just that I hadn't found anything new in ages, so it was a nice surprise when Blathers said my amber was the final fossil!

I did! I finished it about a month into playing. I ended up having to trade for the last fossil as I went through about 150-200 assessed fossils without it ever showing up. In general when I play AC games I try to complete the fossil museum as one of my first goals, as I've always loved them. :)

Back