• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have You Played This Game?

Depending on which Hitman 2 you're referring to, "Silent Assassin" or the reboot Hitman 2 from 2018. I've played the latter.

Hitman: Contracts?

I remember playing Pokemon Rumble Blast years ago back when it first came out on the 3DS and I've had a lot of fun playing the game and collecting the Pokemon that I would encounter from the different stages in the game that I went through.

Terraria?

No unlockable characters or boards in Mario Party. :/ Five boards is seriously not enough. The shop stuff is pretty useless stuff to me so far..

Nope.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist?
Post automatically merged:

Never mind; just found out that Legacy of the Duelist was the Switch game you're referring to, so I'm going to say "Yes" to your question, DarthGohan1. It wasn't released on Switch when I played it though, but on PC.

Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers?

YESSS I’m a Gen IV supremacist 😤 Played Pearl, planning to play Platinum over the week-long break, and already pre-ordered Brilliant Diamond!

Undertale and/or Deltarune?

Back