• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

yeah what happened?? i tried to open my gates again but it said 'the server is under maintenance'..

Kyle is in boxes now! im letting his lurker knows.. if i got no response then Kyle is up for sale! :D

looks like punkinpie is unable to respond.. so ima put Kyle up for sale guys! :D bump for Kyle

I would like to buy Kyle!! Please can you PM me about him as I will see the message quicker than the thread post, thanks:)

Last edited:
Kyle is finally adopted.. and Phoebe the uchi ostrich is in boxes!! anyone wants her? will be voided if no one buys her..

Pheoebe and Paula are voided. Snake is in boxes now.. Looks like the lurker is not responding.. im gonna wait lil bit more and if he cant get him then Snake will be up for sale for anyone

Back