• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Snake is voided (too bad) :( And Melba is in boxes.. I'm contacting her lurker.. If i got no response, then i will give Melba away to some1 else who wants her or if not she will be voided..

Melba is adopted and we got Rudy moving in, also Broccolo is in boxes now!! Anyone wants him for free? Otherwise i will void him in an hour or so..

something weird happened in my town.. i invited Butch from campsite to move in and i TT'ed 5 days forward.. guess what.. he's still in the campsite and Broccolo is gone but at the same spot where his house was at is replaced with Fauna.. lol so weird.. anyways Rudy is in boxes (contacting his lurker now).. and we got Fauna! lol

Rudy is adopted and Walker is in boxes now..contacting his lurker now but if he fails to respond then Walker is open for everyone.. and we got Butch and Lyman are new in town!

Last edited:
Back