• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Hazelnut & Lunala Cycling Towns ♥[NEW: Deena & Muffy]♥[BOXES: Bree & Cherry]♥

Shep is in boxes now.. If no one wants him, Shep will be voided in an hour or two.. Lemme know :D

I want my baby shep!
I'll send the 50btb when you accept me adopting him.

Last edited:
I want my baby shep!
I'll send the 50btb when you accept me adopting him.

yeah sure! ill add you now and im gonna open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sylvia is in boxes and Egbert is moving in.. Anyone wants Sylvia for free before she goes to the void? lemme know :D

Last edited:
yeah sure! ill add you now and im gonna open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sylvia is in boxes and Egbert is moving in.. Anyone wants Sylvia for free before she goes to the void? lemme know :D

sure, i'll take her! lemme know when you're available.

Egbert is in boxes now.. and Mira came from Serenity town^^ and her shirt is not original not sure bout her house.. if she's in boxes, i will give her away for free.. If no one wants Egbert, i will void him..

Egbert is voided. Cheri is moving in. Butch is moving out and in boxes now.. Anyone?

Can I have butch he's my dreamie, please hold him for at least an hour because I need to go somewhere and I need to have someone move out so I can get him please wait

Can I have butch he's my dreamie, please hold him for at least an hour because I need to go somewhere and I need to have someone move out so I can get him please wait

sure ill hold him :D just lemme know again once you're ready! :)

Back