• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

help me bring my OC to life!

Pssst I saw this on Tumblr and thought of your OC.

tumblr_nluo8gq7ei1sms0ibo3_540.png

woah i love the first one, reminds me of danielle paxton's wedding dress c: i'm such a real world nerd i usually see her wearing more childish clothing, but i'd love to get art of her wearing the first outfit, it'd be so pretty!

Oh, I was thinking of the last one actually haha. That belt made out of flowers and the poofy chiffon fabric gives me this feeling of ethereal innocence and beauty. But! I also found this dress that probably fits the childish appearance you're aiming for more?

I do agree that the first dress is beautiful, though! Although my personal favourite happens to be the one in the middle www.

Oh, I was thinking of the last one actually haha. That belt made out of flowers and the poofy chiffon fabric gives me this feeling of ethereal innocence and beauty. But! I also found this dress that probably fits the childish appearance you're aiming for more?

I do agree that the first dress is beautiful, though! Although my personal favourite happens to be the one in the middle www.

lol the first one is probably more my style then rather than hers lol >.< i think the bordering on the top area of the third dress is what's bothering me, i'd probably just rip that off hahah, actually i think it's how poofy the top layers are, i think i'd prefer them to be at the bottom! eep i love that dress! reminds me of rita from arrested development if anyone gets that.. i think i'd make it maybe a light peach or something? yellow's one of my least favorite colors, that's probably why haha, thank you so much for all this dress help, will add them to the front!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like the first dress best though ^^ because it's edgy and different

same, i can see a model wearing some variation of that with a flower crown for some reason

oh yeah, sure!

zoey.jpg
*Pokemanz character, my drawing*
sorry, it isn't one of my most recent drawings, but I can't find any of the newer ones >.<

Back