• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hidden Hideaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crawl space in the basement was abandoned for far too long, it's time we investigated...

enchanted doorways.png

Here is my enchanted door entry 🌈
WxjbUAm.png

A mysterious door alone on a hillside, an inviting peephole. The door is locked but the key is hidden in the plant because security is pretty weak around here. However the door is also protected by magic that keeps out many who wish to enter... The door works like this: if you peep first the door will never open for you, only those who go in blindly will be able to pass through. What's on the other side? Well, if you saw you would definitely want to go in.

This event had me really inspired for some reason, I am super happy with my door and the idea behind it that I came up with 🥰

Wow, so this took longer than I had anticipated lol! As I have an enchanted archway in my contest story (if I ever finish it😂😂😂), I decided to try to bring it to life for this event. Through this archway, u will find a very dark area much like our world, but very different at the same time. There are even stranger short, stubby beings that hide behind trees…

1F2D6E10-EB5E-409C-B04C-7FD0BCE533C1.jpeg

work made me postpone this too long and by the time i realized how many other 'tree doors' there are this was already done and i do not have the energy to start over lol
also trying to write my name with a laptop trackpad was pure hell, 0/10 do not recommend
MpBcCzE.png

A doorway between two waterfalls~

2WDimMw.jpg

So this door is special to me. It's my little doorway to heaven. Beyond the doorway is the famous rainbow bridge with pets already coming to greet you. I also put little metallic balls to represent souls of loved ones just chillin'. Around the doorway on the outside are bluebirds and daisies. Both remind me of my mother who passed in November. She always told me "I love you mostest of the daisies" so the daisy was our flower. I also told her to come back as a bluebird if there was a way for her to do so as I rarely see them. I've since seen them quite a few times <3 The purple butterflies represent my grandmother who I lost last month. Her favorite color was purple and various family members have since had butterflies land on them or appear in odd places like inside their workplace. I wasn't sure what to put in the background of the doorway, so I chose to place it in between two waterfalls. Thinking about it now, I guess it could represent the tears I've shed from both my eyes...or just calming waterfalls. Anyway, I enjoyed this event :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back