• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hidden Hideaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
me every time I open this thread to accept entries:

anya-forger-anya-spy-x-family-anime.gif

Entries up to this post have once again been accepted. Please let me know if I somehow missed you!

Tom Nook had to start his inventory from somewhere, right?
A Torii Gate in the middle of a bamboo forest somewhere in the "real" world...

I really wanted to work on this longer and refine things so it was more clear that the "real world" was like sumi-e ink and the Animal Crossing world through the gate was more like Animal Crossing. But I also need 9 tickets for that wooden standee by tomorrow so… lol, fingers crossed I make it on time.

Inspirations include Spirited Away, The Wizard Of Oz, and art in general by Studio Ghibli and Jocelin Carmes.

The Kanji on the gateway says “Welcome” but I mistakenly used the English sign for Nook’s Cranny.
TIL that Tanuki isn’t just a mythical creature, but an existing animal present day; I had to change the raccoon I originally sketched into a Tanuki at the last minute.

Deep in an enchanted forest, a mysterious wooden door resides in the largest tree. It is decorated with shining runes that seem to spell something, along with the face of a squirrel-esque figure. There's no knob to be found, but there does appear to be a keyhole...hmm...

OrcSK8z.png

my door. 💜 it’s nothing special and not as detailed as i would’ve liked it to be, but hopefully it’s enchanted enough to qualify! i don’t have much time for fair this year between recently having adopted a kitty and just life in general. ^;^

093F4E67-63DB-4201-AEBA-8CF1DA77A3D5.png

I made my door finally!! I tried to incorporate lots of cute things I love and at the same time make it look like a door??? I hope you can see the door knob lol! I made it with my markers and pencils and then scanned it so I hope it is visible enough and bright enough!!
💚🐸
Mr_Keroppi Door (Real Art).jpg

HHVenn.png

My enchanted door would definitely come in a form of a magical book. It may normally be found in a size of a regular book, but when used once you insert the key into the keyhole, it will expand into the size of a regular door that you'll be able to open and walk through, like a door. As you insert the key, imagine and story or place you'd like to visit and the book would transform the pages inside into the location of your desire.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back