Hiking Trip (Evergreen and The Poliwags Cabins)

1629865088021.jpeg

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
I've chosen to wear my cute floral overalls and comfy ribbon sandals! I've also worn my floral backpack that mom gave me for essentials! I may be hiking, but I'll still look cute lol.

Additionally, I've chosen to bring along a picnic basket that includes some food and a thermos. I've also brought a tent to rest in when I get tired, an encyclopedia on various critters I'll encounter, a small campfire to keep warm, and a petal parasol for when I need to blend in if there's an emergency. That's all!

Hey guys, you're missing a small description about your outfit, so if you could please go ahead and write that in. You guys can edit your original post. Then ping/quote me (if you edit it in, I won't get the notification) and either I or Dizzy will accept your entries.

Let me know if I have skipped anyone or overlooked a detail. Thanks!

Hey guys, you're missing a small description about your outfit, so if you could please go ahead and write that in. You guys can edit your original post. Then ping/quote me (if you edit it in, I won't get the notification) and either I or Dizzy will accept your entries.

I fixed mine up, the description is near the bottom

I fixed it

2021122411531700-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

For my hiking trip, I'm wearing a thick jacket to keep myself warm and comfortable long pants. Will also be wearing trekking shoes along for the hike.

I'll be bringing just the essentials - a radio so it doesn't get too quiet, a lamp for light, a gas cooker so I don't have to worry about starting a fire, a mug for warm drinks and my sleeping bag.

Hey Pyoopi, I made the edit to my entry for my outfit description, sorry about that!

Hey Pyoopi, I made an edit to my entry with my outfit description

2021082515474900_s.jpg

The closest I will come to camping is setting up a kids' tent in my backyard. I really love nature, albeit from a distance in admiration.

I'm wearing comfortable, cute front-tie button-down shirt, denim pants, and comfy sandals as I'm waiting for my S/O to arrive for our "camping trip." Gotta keep that sun out of my eyes with my trusty yet fashionable straw hat! My retro sports bag is also the perfect size to pack some extra snacks for both of us. 🥰

I've set up two lawn chairs, one for each of us and obviously in our respective favourite colours. Summer is nearing its end, so I got out my family's barbecue (that we've only used once up until now) to throw some burgers on the grill. I hope the raccoons don't stop by for a snack in the evening! 😬 We normally opt to play badminton, but since I don't have a net available to set up, we opted to kick around a (foot)ball.

This is the first and last time I'm buying Redd's "beach glamping escape". It looks nothing like the brochure and where am I supposed to surf?? At least I can get some painting done, even if its only of the creepy crawlies. This outfit is in no way suited for some abandoned ruins, I hope my yellow casual chic dress won't attract any other wildlife. At least I have plenty of time to practice my nail art but my spa robe won't be getting any use (except as a blanket!). Gosh I am getting hungry, and there's no buffet in sight... I wonder if I can eat the cucumber or shellfish pochette...

HikingTrip.jpg

Clothing worn: straw hat, heart sunglasses, cucumber mask, casual chic dress, shellfish pochette, cross-belt sandals.
Items used: magazine (resort), painting set (bug), nail art set, bathrobe, surfboard.

EDIT: I accidentally left the instructions at the top of the post.

hiking .jpeg

My hiking outfit consists of a blue puffy vest (dressing in layers is key), blue sneakers for comfort, shorts to keep my leg muscles cool, a do-rag, and a traveler's backpack to keep everything in. For my items I'm trying to pack very light. I've selected to bring a sleeping bag to sleep in. The camp stove is to cook any food I might gather and to boil water. The light stick will act as my flashlight so I can see at night. My switch lite will be my entertainment for whenever I'm taking a break from hiking. Lastly, I'm packing a spare pair of socks for if my feet get sweaty. 😅

2021082516203600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I went for the mountain climbing angle here, basing my outfit/look off of hinata from yama no susume, with a mountain parka to keep warm while at higher altitudes and trekking shoes for some stable footwear while climbing up uneven paths and such, plus a traveler's backpack to hold various smaller equipment and items not shown, to list off a few

as for the items, I have a kid's tent because this game doesn't have any other tent items for protection from the elements while asleep, a handy water cooler because this game doesn't have a water bottle item or such for hydration, a sleeping bag for easy to move around outdoor bedding, a camp stove for cooking with, and a telescope for summit stargazing

IMG-7875.jpg

For my camping trip I decided to camp on the beach. I've camped on the beach before and would love to do it again!

I am wearing a typical beachy look- striped shirt, shorts, and sandals so I don't get sand in my shoes! The beach hat is to block out the sun and it gets so bright so sunglasses are definitely needed during the day.

For my camping trip I decided to bring sunscreen, when hanging out in the sun all day you need skin protection. An insect repellent candle because there are lots of bugs on the beach especially at night! A beach towel to lay out in the sun all day to watch the waves. A barbecue to cook on. A tent to sleep in. Listening to the waves as you sleep was such an awesome calming experience.

2021071704292500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I took inspiration from scouting troops and merit badges for this hiking trip. I'm wearing my scout uniform and badges proudly with some good boots and large backpack with essentials (be prepared as they say) along with a flower I found on the way. I brought with me
- A tent for sleeping
- Campfire cookware for making doughboys
- A trash can to keep the mountain clean and "pack it in pack it out"
- A "sit-apon" I made for my sewing badge
- And a clay Dino I'm making for my pottery badge!
also salute reaction when

193B678E-28F5-4695-B513-0C43A16B6633.jpeg

im usually a bit of a baby when it comes to camping, so i’m staying in a park!
i’ve brought a few items to make my trip easier; a cot to sleep on since i’ve always hated sleeping on the floor, a plushie to hug when i’m scared (yes, i get scared of the dark. pls no judge), a nightlight i brought from my island so i wouldn’t get home sick, a cooler full of food and drinks (most likely root beer and twizzlers) so i don’t get hungry, and some comics to pass the time!
ive also worn a specific outfit that i keep in the back of my closet for occasions like this! i have a warm sweater, some hiking boots, a hat, and a backpack filled with camping supplies! (especially bandaids, i’m clumsy 😳)

Last edited:
E9wdMnwVIAILj32.jpeg

I'm all ready to go hiking today! I've got my tent packed with some extra poles to dry my clothes after hand washing, a packed lunch and trusty thermos for fuel, a book on local foraging when I need to refuel and a ukulele to entertain myself when inspiration his me along the scenic mountains! It's important to pack light, and all of this fits in my backpack (hard to see)! I've got my hiking shoes on and a hat to keep the sun out of my eyes and hair out of my face! Let's go!

(please excuse the rampant time travelling :v)

Alright so me and the boys were sent on a military trip (explains the military drip) to an undisclosed radioactive wasteland in Europe. We got a propane stove to cook, a single sleeping bag because the other two died from radiation exposure, a beacon torch to let us know where camp is in case we wander too far off, binoculars (Telescope) to observe how to radiation effects the wildlife in the area, and a backpack to carry food rations in.

image0.jpeg

i dont play nh so i hope new leaf is fine! :v

So, I decided to be prepared for the weather since I prefer to hike when it's cloudy. My backpack is filled with drinks and snacks but I made sure to bring an easy-to-fold director's chair and umbrella when I needed a rest. A lamp if the weather gets too dark so I can find the path and a towel to dry me and my gear off. And yes, had to bring a skillet if I decide to stay out longer so I can use some water and jerky with dried fruit for a quick protein meal. Got my jeans and high tops to keep me from getting scratched up and to help my ankles and always need a hat to help keep my glasses dry. Don't usually plan for overnight but my towel can double as a blanket if I need to take a bigger rest. I like hiking in the woods as I love the smell, especially during the rain.

Attachments

• hiking ac.png
    hiking ac.png
    483.3 KB · Views: 74
Finally~ :3 Enjoyed this, and thank you @-Lumi- for helping me getting the flowers!

E91qXYFVgAY1CUy.jpeg

Outfit - Wearing my fancy cyan top coat, and silk pants. I chose the top coat due to possible weather change, and pants for the cool design. With my round tinted glasses, to help me if the sun gets too bright. A bandage because I'm pretty clumsy even before I hike! Wearing flowerly dot tights (can't see!), trekking shoes because mountains be sharp! Got my trusty mom's knapsack (can only see the straps, sorry!), it feels pretty heavy; but I'm sure there's useful stuff in there~! Lastly on my way, I found these beautiful, colourful flowers and had to make a cool hyacinth crown!!

My Items - For a camping trip, a tent is pretty useful in this aspect. A cooler box to keep my snacks and drinks cool, and a portable radio to listen to music and when I'm in the mood for a dance and sing-a-long~
I had planned to camp and enjoy the calm and quietness of the camping area, so bringing a stack of books that I've been meaning to read will definitely give me a challenge, plus some that I love the most! Lastly, A VAULTING POLE because vaulting over rivers and such, is still a goof form of fun for me.

6FED4834-FE57-4206-A272-F609F1AA864E.jpeg

For my camping trip I decided to go camping the the mountains! I brought a tent to sleep in at night and to put my items in during the day, as well as a sleeping bag to sleep in and keep me warm and comfortable during the night. I also brought a lawn chair to sit on so I can look out and admire the beauty of the mountains, as well as a mountain bike so I can go mountain biking too! I made sure not to forget my latern so I can see at night and illuminate my tent! As for my outfit, I decided to wear a nice backpacking backpack to hold a lot of my stuff when I go hiking/backpacking, as well as some boots for hiking and a warm jacket and pants as it can get cold in the mountains during the morning and night!

F8A5BB30-B555-4DDD-9E8D-588ECA00BC49.jpeg

Back