• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoops i spent all my bells for wallpapers ^^" fml.

anyways, ill order something later once I get the screenshot haha

LOL, looking forward to any future requests you may have :p

It's perfect! Tysm :3

Ah, I'm glad I didn't forget anything this time xD;;
NP, and glad you like it :-]

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots will be available after I get around to editing the 2nd post!
Also, shop update progress is 50% right now. I'll have some fancy new stuff in later this week ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kairi-Kitten; I'll have your wallpaper done and posted Wednesday, according to plan!

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots will be available after I get around to editing the 2nd post!
Also, shop update progress is 50% right now. I'll have some fancy new stuff in later this week ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kairi-Kitten; I'll have your wallpaper done and posted Wednesday, according to plan!

Huhu looking forward to it ;D

^ Weeell, that's going to depend on the GIF. If it's a GIF with a solid background, I'm going to say it's do-able, but if the background is detailed... forget it, nobody would be willing to render it. That would take way too much time, lmao.

Last edited:

---

SHOP STATUS

REQUESTS STATUS

Oh, I just noticed something > .<
Seems the Artist's R is a lil wonky, and the black is missing from it.

^ Oh yeesh I left that in there, let me go fix that ugh -_-;
Spoke too soon, I thought I didn't leave any mistakes in there haha

^ My brush was being weird, I suppose. I didn't notice that I accidentally made a stroke on the R xD;;

Anyways, here's the corrected version (for real this time, hopefully):
DyhmILf.png

^ Weeell, that's going to depend on the GIF. If it's a GIF with a solid background, I'm going to say it's do-able, but if the background is detailed... forget it, nobody would be willing to render it. That would take way too much time, lmao.

k, thanks c:

@Kairi-Kitten;

(Click the thumbnails to view full-size)

As promised, there are two versions - one with Bevel & Emboss and another one without that effect. Feel free to choose whichever one you like better :-]

I think I covered everything in our Skype conversation a while ago (i.e. I went for a "scenic theme" instead of making it too forest-y, whatever the hell that means lmao), so I'll cut the paragraph-long story I usually type up for wallpaper pick-up posts and skip to pricing :p

This wallpaper has a flat price of 200TBT, since you specifically asked for a more complicated design ;-]
I think I went over 100 layers for this actually
If you need any changes, feel free to ask for them; any further re-dos are done without any charges.

^ Thank you! What can I say, I really do best with red :p
Though getting a variety of wallpaper requests has definitely made me more flexible! I used to not be able to do anything pastel-themed or nature-themed at all x_x

^ Thank you! What can I say, I really do best with red :p
Though getting a variety of wallpaper requests has definitely made me more flexible! I used to not be able to do anything pastel-themed or nature-themed at all x_x

that just makes me want to order pastels hahaha

^ WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT HARD ON ME lmao jk!!
But, real talk, now I can say I can work with any theme B]
and not be lying

Last edited:
^ Yeah, definitely; when it comes to graphic design, It's honestly a lot easier to work on weaknesses than people think. Like, with wallpapers, you can essentially do the same thing, but then just switch it up a bit here and there- i.e. with the color scheme, composition, extra details, whatever.

So I could say I was really just limiting myself when I used to think it was impossible for me to do pastel. Once I set my own biases aside.... everything changed, haha.
(Not that I hate pastel - I'm far from it, actually - but hey, everyone does have their color preferences.)
I've never encountered anyone who wasn't able to make good graphics in their favorite color, now that I think about it.

^ Yeah, definitely; when it comes to graphic design, It's honestly a lot easier to work on weaknesses than people think. Like, with wallpapers, you can essentially do the same thing, but then just switch it up a bit here and there- i.e. with the color scheme, composition, extra details, whatever.

So I could say I was really just limiting myself when I used to think it was impossible for me to do pastel. Once I set my own biases aside.... everything changed, haha.
(Not that I hate pastel - I'm far from it, actually - but hey, everyone does have their color preferences.)
I've never encountered anyone who wasn't able to make good graphics in their favorite color, now that I think about it.

Ohhhh? Then make something on paint.net muhahaha!

Ohhhh? Then make something on paint.net muhahaha!

OK THAT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, I was talking about working on weaknesses with a graphics program you're comfortable with xD;;
Totally not going to try Paint.NET ever now that I'm completely settled in with PS, like we're completely comfortable with each other right now tyvm :-I
wtf am I even saying

Last edited:
OK THAT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, I was talking about working on weaknesses with a graphics program you're comfortable with xD;;
Totally not going to try Paint.NET ever now that I'm completely settled in with PS, like we're completely comfortable with each other right now tyvm :-I
wtf am I even saying

it sounds like ur dating photoshop i ship it
:< but paint.net worrrrrks!
unless like me you have trash vista in which case YOU CAN'T ROTATE THE F-ING IMAGES UNLESS I GO TO PAINT TOOL SAI UGH
but it is your weakness and you should beat it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back