• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KainAronoele;

Decided to post before payment! The cost for this would be 50TBT.
But yeah, I've got two versions for now, with a pink and white double outline:
(Click on the images to see them on a black webpage, to see the white outline better)

font Lavanderia

font Antrokas

I think pink and black looked better, since that was bolder, but it's up to you :p
If it turns out that you don't like the pink and white, I can switch over to just a solid pink outline with a click of a button; no biggie :-]

Looks so gooood!!
OMG idk which font to pick @ .@ at first I liked the 1st one, but the 2nd one I think matches the style really well..
IDK!!! Lol.
Sending payment. But looks awesome! :3

^ Glad you like it!

SHOP STATUS

The waiting list is cleared now! I will be editing the 2nd post in a bit to reflect this.
So, 5 / 5 slots are available; you know what to do if you want something ;-]

I'll be volunteering for most of tomorrow and I'll be off on Sunday, but I'll get back to any replies/requests as soon as I can.

@Alvery;

(Click on the thumbnails to view full-size)

Your OC's holding an umbrella, so my first instinct was to go with a rain theme. That ended up with me throwing in some extra stuff (such as trees) to take up space, haha. Hope you like it!
The first version has both of the provided images, while the second version only has the main image.

I'd say the price range for this wallpaper is between 170-180TBT, so feel free to transfer over any amount of TBT within that range as you see fit.
If you happen to be unsatisfied with anything, just let me know; any changes/re-dos done past this point are free of charge :-]
Ahh you definitely caught my OC, she loves rain ^^ (hence I named her Reine, haha) And I love it! It's soo cute! (☆_☆) I love the colours you used <33 Thank you so much~

Though, for the second version, would you mind moving the image to the right (the side with the ribbon) a little, so it's off centre? I prefer it when things are like that, haha :p If it feels like there's too much empty space afterwards, maybe you could add her name (Reine) next to her? Oh, and could you possibly move the smaller image + that cute cloud you added in to the bottom left-hand corner? If you think it looks weird, though, just ignore me c: Sorry for the trouble! ><

^ I'M GLAD I'M GETTING ALL THESE OCs RIGHT, sometimes it's complete guesswork for me LOL.
And that's no trouble at all! I'll make the changes. I'm sure it'll look nice, since you definitely seem to have an eye for this type of thing ;-]
Will post the new version with the changes in a bit!

Thanks for the tip, by the way! It's very appreciated \o/

EDIT: Modified version!

Since you didn't say anything about the balloons, I took those out and applied the changes you specified (+ the button because I thought it looked nice and it matched the balloon color :p )
Let me know if I need to make any further changes though :-]

Last edited:
^ I'M GLAD I'M GETTING ALL THESE OCs RIGHT, sometimes it's complete guesswork for me LOL.
And that's no trouble at all! I'll make the changes. I'm sure it'll look nice, since you definitely seem to have an eye for this type of thing ;-]
Will post the new version with the changes in a bit!

Thanks for the tip, by the way! It's very appreciated \o/

EDIT: Modified version!

Since you didn't say anything about the balloons, I took those out and applied the changes you specified (+ the button because I thought it looked nice and it matched the balloon color :p )
Let me know if I need to make any further changes though :-]

Woah that was fast o.o It's perfect! Once again, thank you so much!! <33
and I guess you have a good sense for OCs, haha :>

Ok, please don't hurt me xD but I've decided I'll make it a print instead of a sticker.. so would you be able to make the bg the grey color that shows up on the imgur thing (when you click the images you gave me)
Sorry for the trouble!
Also, could you add a white outline to the font as well? I know on the form I put nothing, but I think it'd flow together more, especially adding the grey bg. At least, helps it pop.
Again, hope that's not too much > .<
You really do a great job and help so much ^^

EDIT: Oh!! I chose the Antrokas font. So just have to do it to that one!

Last edited:
Ok, please don't hurt me xD but I've decided I'll make it a print instead of a sticker.. so would you be able to make the bg the grey color that shows up on the imgur thing (when you click the images you gave me)
Sorry for the trouble!
Also, could you add a white outline to the font as well? I know on the form I put nothing, but I think it'd flow together more, especially adding the grey bg. At least, helps it pop.
Again, hope that's not too much > .<
You really do a great job and help so much ^^

EDIT: Oh!! I chose the Antrokas font. So just have to do it to that one!

LOL It's okay!! I'll go into Photoshop and make those changes on the Antrokas right now ;-]
I'll use the same color imgur uses for their background, and I'll also change the text outline to white. I made it black originally because it helped the text stand out, but now that the BG will be dark grey colored, a white outline should look nice :-]

Will take 5-10mins for me to do everything and then upload

EDIT: Took a grand total of, like, 4 minutes.
qlEN2Vg.png

Ah, and I should also mention that I nudged the text over to the top and right slightly, to better accommodate the new white outline. Other than that, I stuck to what you said. Hope this is what you had in mind!

Last edited:
LOL It's okay!! I'll go into Photoshop and make those changes on the Antrokas right now ;-]
I'll use the same color imgur uses for their background, and I'll also change the text outline to white. I made it black originally because it helped the text stand out, but now that the BG will be dark grey colored, a white outline should look nice :-]

Will take 5-10mins for me to do everything and then upload

EDIT: Took a grand total of, like, 4 minutes.
qlEN2Vg.png

Ah, and I should also mention that I nudged the text over to the top and right slightly, to better accommodate the new white outline. Other than that, I stuck to what you said. Hope this is what you had in mind!

Ahh, you're so fast!
I actually meant like an extra outline (so the original black outline, then it outlined in white, so it looks like it connects to the art)
Really sorry for being so confusing > .< I'm no good at explaining lol..

The bg color is dead on though ~

^ Extra outline on the text - I can go do that right now :p
I'll make it black on the inside and white on the outside :-]

EDIT: Take 2, finished!
DQg0IKL.png

This should be better, haha.

Last edited:
^ YES, I'm glad you're finally satisfied! ;-]
Now I can go out and party :p

---

SHOP STATUS

5 / 5 waiting list slots still available!
Exclusive wallpaper slot is open as well~

Will be replying somewhat instantly to anything posted from now to the next three hours or so, but after that I'll be out for the rest of the day :-]

quick bump before I leave!

SHOP STATUS

5 / 5 waiting list slots still available! The exclusive wallpaper slot is open as well.
You know what to do if you want something ;-]

Also, I'll be working on some updates/new graphics in the next few days \o/
So stay tuned for some new stuff!

quick bump before I leave!

SHOP STATUS

5 / 5 waiting list slots still available! The exclusive wallpaper slot is open as well.
You know what to do if you want something ;-]

Also, I'll be working on some updates/new graphics in the next few days \o/
So stay tuned for some new stuff!

Hnngg to get wallpaper or not....;w;

^ I suggest flipping a coin about it and laying the decision to rest :p

yeah thats probably an idea haha

also, are you able to render an image if it isn't already? I'd like something to be in there but I can't get rid of the background

Last edited:
Ok, so I promise this is the last change xD I was messing with backgrounds and found I really like this look, but when I did it it got a gross thin black line around the edge of the white, so why I need your help v .v
I like this bg, so do you think it's something you can do? I made it myself, so I'll also include just the bg in case it'll lessen some work for you and you can just layer it under her? Not sure xD but I hope that's ok.
Again, promise this is the last change I'll ask for, and will send you some extra tbt for the trouble ^^;
ptlUgtY.jpg

BG -
rMwdRd3.png

yeah thats probably an idea haha

also, are you able to render an image if it isn't already? I'd like something to be in there but I can't get rid of the background

Yes, that's fine. I accept images with backgrounds. It normally isn't a big deal for me to render stuff, so I don't require renders :-]

Ok, so I promise this is the last change xD I was messing with backgrounds and found I really like this look, but when I did it it got a gross thin black line around the edge of the white, so why I need your help v .v
I like this bg, so do you think it's something you can do? I made it myself, so I'll also include just the bg in case it'll lessen some work for you and you can just layer it under her? Not sure xD but I hope that's ok.
Again, promise this is the last change I'll ask for, and will send you some extra tbt for the trouble ^^;
ptlUgtY.jpg

BG -
rMwdRd3.png

Ah, there's no need for extra TBT! Any changes at all are always welcome :-]
Besides, if I refused to do any changes, I wouldn't be following my own policy. Lol.

But I'll get right to it when I can! I have some Pokemon to trade and some studying to do later but I'll have the final version out by tomorrow at the latest ;-]

Yes, that's fine. I accept images with backgrounds. It normally isn't a big deal for me to render stuff, so I don't require renders :-]

Ah, there's no need for extra TBT! Any changes at all are always welcome :-]
Besides, if I refused to do any changes, I wouldn't be following my own policy. Lol.

But I'll get right to it when I can! I have some Pokemon to trade and some studying to do later but I'll have the final version out by tomorrow at the latest ;-]

Just feel bad I can't make up my mind xD

Ok, ty. That should be good! :D
I probably won't be getting the prints and stickers made until Wednesday or so, so def no rush if you have other things to get done ^^

Whoot taking the wallpaper slot if I can <3

�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: 1920x1080
TEXT: Until she returns my feelings, I must keep this name sacred. -Ookami-San
FONT: Lavanderia (or feel free to pick what fits^^)
TEXT EFFECT(S): Bevel and Emboss (again maybe anything that looks good haha)
IMAGE(S): These beautiful two high quality Ookami's ;D-

8W2oB19.png

Art by kyukon

ZjF27w6.png

Art by ardrey
EXTRA COMMENTS: Hmmmm if the color scheme could be sort of red/black/gold and anything that fits his image if you need an idea his personality is-Very Serious, Rarely Smiles, Dashing and Secretive (loves a human my OC ;D) Also would love one of the more complex 200+ TBT styles if this will work but I shall leave the design to you^^ Also if somehow the style could sort of correlate to loneliness/solitude in the forest somehow? : )

Last edited:
Whoot taking the wallpaper slot if I can <3

�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: 1920x1080
TEXT: Until she returns my feelings, I must keep this name sacred. -Ookami-San
FONT: Lavanderia (or feel free to pick what fits^^)
TEXT EFFECT(S): Bevel and Emboss (again maybe anything that looks good haha)
IMAGE(S): These beautiful two high quality Ookami's ;D-

8W2oB19.png

Art by kyukon

ZjF27w6.png

Art by ardrey
EXTRA COMMENTS: Hmmmm if the color scheme could be sort of red/black/gold and anything that fits his image if you need an idea his personality is-Very Serious, Rarely Smiles, Dashing and Secretive (loves a human my OC ;D) Also would love one of the more complex 200+ TBT styles if this will work but I shall leave the design to you^^

Accepted! Can totally do a complex 200TBT style with this wallpaper, leave it to me ;-]
Coincidentally, red/black/gold is one of my favorite color schemes, so I know I'll have a blast with this one :p

Adding you to the list asap, Kairi! :-D
Oh, and by the way- I'll be keeping the artist signatures on both works, because even if this is a personal wallpaper, I prefer to leave stuff like watermarks/artist signatures on the art. I'm sure that's fine with you but I just let you know anyway :-]
The drawings are gorgeous too, seriously so many skilled people here on TBT *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back