• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted! Can totally do a complex 200TBT style with this wallpaper, leave it to me ;-]
Coincidentally, red/black/gold is one of my favorite color schemes, so I know I'll have a blast with this one :p

Adding you to the list asap, Kairi! :-D
Oh, and by the way- I'll be keeping the artist signatures on both works, because even if this is a personal wallpaper, I prefer to leave stuff like watermarks/artist signatures on the art. I'm sure that's fine with you but I just let you know anyway :-]
The drawings are gorgeous too, seriously so many skilled people here on TBT *-*

Yay haha really excited <3 And oh gosh yeah definitely that's fine I want these wonderful and awesome artists to keep their deserved credit ; )

Ahah I actually watched Kyukon work on my custom OC and his outfit turned out with some incredibly perfect colors : D But yeah I also just used those as some of his fave colors haha, so it works out great^__^

Last edited:
Just feel bad I can't make up my mind xD

Ok, ty. That should be good! :D
I probably won't be getting the prints and stickers made until Wednesday or so, so def no rush if you have other things to get done ^^

It's totally fine, I never expect anyone to be completely sure of everything they want anyway :p

@KainAronoele;
As promised, here's the version with the pink/white gradient background:
aAR1XEn.png

I got rid of the nasty black pixels, so this should be what you're looking for :-]

Yay haha really excited <3 And oh gosh yeah definitely that's fine I want these wonderful and awesome artists to keep their deserved credit ; )

Ahah I actually watched Kyukon work on my custom OC and his outfit turned out with some incredibly perfect colors : D But yeah I also just used those as some of his fave colors haha, so it works out great^__^

Right now I don't have a plan for the wallpaper yet, but I bet I'll have something in mind later today :-]
Sometimes I have to sleep on it for a few days, to think up designs, but working with Ookami won't be too difficult since I already like the color scheme LMAO.

Kyukon is definitely really talented in the color department... well, actually, in every drawing department xD;;
Your OC really turned out amazing! :-O

It's totally fine, I never expect anyone to be completely sure of everything they want anyway :p

@KainAronoele;
As promised, here's the version with the pink/white gradient background:
aAR1XEn.png

I got rid of the nasty black pixels, so this should be what you're looking for :-]
Yes! Exactly ^^ tysvm!! :3

@Kairi now that I watched Kami, Kyu's art of your OC actually kinda reminds me of Tomoe ; o;

@Kairi now that I watched Kami, Kyu's art of your OC actually kinda reminds me of Tomoe ; o;

What show are you guys obsessed with atm? :-o
It looks like you two have been all over it lately, haha. I might decide to get in on that, lmao.

What show are you guys obsessed with atm? :-o
It looks like you two have been all over it lately, haha. I might decide to get in on that, lmao.

xD
Kamisama Kiss
Kairi recommends the mango first, though not sure where to find it online. For the anime, I watched season 1 on Ryuanime.com and season 2 on dubonline.tv (english dubs) for the eng sub they have them all over YT xD
It's hilarious and cute, definitely recommend to watch it ^^

xD
Kamisama Kiss
Kairi recommends the mango first, though not sure where to find it online. For the anime, I watched season 1 on Ryuanime.com and season 2 on dubonline.tv (english dubs) for the eng sub they have them all over YT xD
It's hilarious and cute, definitely recommend to watch it ^^

Oh wow, that definitely sounds like something you guys would watch :p
But I'll see if they have that show on anilinkz or one of the other popular anime portals; it seems weird that it'd be hard to find o_o
And there's also the fact that I think the popular anime portals have almost everything, lol.

Will read a description about it later today and see what it's all about :-]

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! Totally feel free to request something if you want it ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kairi-Kitten; the wallpaper will be ready tomorrow or Wednesday! I have the composition finished but it's going to take a day or two for me to post and upload because I'm so picky about coloring -_-; Gonna have to sleep on it tonight, haha

Oh wow, that definitely sounds like something you guys would watch :p
But I'll see if they have that show on anilinkz or one of the other popular anime portals; it seems weird that it'd be hard to find o_o
And there's also the fact that I think the popular anime portals have almost everything, lol.

Will read a description about it later today and see what it's all about :-]

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! Totally feel free to request something if you want it ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kairi-Kitten; the wallpaper will be ready tomorrow or Wednesday! I have the composition finished but it's going to take a day or two for me to post and upload because I'm so picky about coloring -_-; Gonna have to sleep on it tonight, haha

I think the humor is good enough a guy can totally enjoy it haha, def. check it out ;D The manga is pretty humor/romance focused though xD

And sounds good, take your time I love when someone just puts lots of time into something; always looks the best in the end^^

Heyo! Hopefully this will be my last request for a week or 2 xD
I know this isn't something you normally offer, but you did such a great job on my other piece, I had to ask ~
I'm hoping you could put a black outline around the words and arrow, to kind of attach it all together.
Then... this may be a bit complicated, but I'd like to them have another white outline around the words and arrow, after the black, maybe twice as thick as the arrow's white outline then a blue outline (the color blue that is at the top of the words, as it fades from blue, to green) maybe 3x the arrow's (original) white outline. And then to top it off, a kind of thick white outline around the entire piece (like as if it was a cut-out sticker)
Also, different to the last piece you did, I'd like all inner space (the purple) to be white as well. So... as if the actual bg of the 'sticker' is white, and the purple around the outer edges is the color of the 'paper' it's on.. If that kinda helps xD
rmQdE7q.png

I hope I left enough space around it to have you do all that and it not get cut off..
Also lemme know if you can't do this or if you're confused on something!
Lastly, do you think you could finish it by Wednesday morning (EDT)?

Last edited:
^ Sure, I can totally do the outline for you!
I might have to move the text and arrow to fit the outlines in but I won't if I don't need the space :-]

Before I start on it, though, I need some more clarification for this:
Also, different to the last piece you did, I'd like all inner space (the purple) to be white as well. So... as if the actual bg of the 'sticker' is white, and the purple around the outer edges is the color of the 'paper' it's on.. If that kinda helps xD
It sounds like you're asking for a radial gradient as the background. You know, with white on the inside and purple in the edges? Something like this - [x]
If that's actually what you had in mind, let me know if you want the purple edges to go closer in/farther out.
If that's not what you had in mind... we might have to go back and forth a few posts so I finally get what you mean, lmao.

As for finishing it by Wednesday, that's definitely possible! The only problem is that I was planning to get Kairi's wallpaper done on that date, and I do requests in order. That being said, I'd have to ask her and see if she would be fine with me completing your request first :-]

I might have to move the text and arrow to fit the outlines in but I won't if I don't need the space :-]

It sounds like you're asking for a radial gradient as the background. You know, with white on the inside and purple in the edges? Something like this - [x]
If that's actually what you had in mind, let me know if you want the purple edges to go closer in/farther out.
If that's not what you had in mind... we might have to go back and forth a few posts so I finally get what you mean, lmao.

As for finishing it by Wednesday, that's definitely possible! The only problem is that I was planning to get Kairi's wallpaper done on that date, and I do requests in order. That being said, I'd have to ask her and see if she would be fine with me completing your request first :-]

That's totally fine haha I can wait : )

^ @KainAronoele - now that I have the OK from Kairi, I can start after I get complete clarification for the background :-]

Oh, you don't have to move it! Can just underlap it from the art (if that's possible to do..) I forgot to include that, but wanted it to seem semi behind her/me so I put it close on purpose.

I just mean something like this where rather having the bg show through on the inner parts (like between her body and the flowers. Or the hair separations) it's all white as if it was a sticker on a colored piece of paper...
Sorry for making it sound so confusing I really do explain horribly (also prolly over explain) @ -@
I know the one I dd for the flower girl isn't too bad, but it being hand-drawn it's not super consistent in width, or perfectly smooth lines :p

That's totally fine haha I can wait : )
You're so nice, ty! > .<

^ Gotcha, if the outlines happen to overflow I'll move it under the girl ;-]

And OH OMG I get it now, I get what you're talking about xD;;
Would you like the white sticker space around the girl and the text (+ all the text outlines)?

EDIT: Actually, yeah, you most likely do. Idk why I even asked that tbh.
So I'll be starting on this soon, and then perfecting the outlines and etc sometime tomorrow :-]

Last edited:
Oh, you don't have to move it! Can just underlap it from the art (if that's possible to do..) I forgot to include that, but wanted it to seem semi behind her/me so I put it close on purpose.

I just mean something like this where rather having the bg show through on the inner parts (like between her body and the flowers. Or the hair separations) it's all white as if it was a sticker on a colored piece of paper...
Sorry for making it sound so confusing I really do explain horribly (also prolly over explain) @ -@
I know the one I dd for the flower girl isn't too bad, but it being hand-drawn it's not super consistent in width, or perfectly smooth lines :p

You're so nice, ty! > .<

No worries : D And you are totally welcome haha ; )

^ Gotcha, if the outlines happen to overflow I'll move it under the girl ;-]

And OH OMG I get it now, I get what you're talking about xD;;
Would you like the white sticker space around the girl and the text (+ all the text outlines)?

EDIT: Actually, yeah, you most likely do. Idk why I even asked that tbh.
So I'll be starting on this soon, and then perfecting the outlines and etc sometime tomorrow :-]

Yeah xD
Thank you! :D

@KainAronoele;

Payment received; as promised, I've got three versions here. Hopefully one satisfies you! :-]
If not, I'll have some free time after posting this, so I'll be able to do changes fairly quickly.

gFHjcNA.png

Regular outlines

v32c74u.png

Regular outlines + filled in space

btBIVs7.png

Circle background instead of the last outer white outline

@KainAronoele;

Payment received; as promised, I've got three versions here. Hopefully one satisfies you! :-]
If not, I'll have some free time after posting this, so I'll be able to do changes fairly quickly.

gFHjcNA.png

Regular outlines

v32c74u.png

Regular outlines + filled in space

btBIVs7.png

Circle background instead of the last outer white outline

2nd one is closest! :3 would you be able to also fill in the purple space between her leg and the arrow, and make the outer-most outline maybe.. double the thickness?

^ Oh whoops, I forgot to do that area x_x
Will get to it right now, and make the outer outline double its current size :-]

EDIT: Changed the outermost outline to 50px, was 20px previously.
Aq6n4V1.png

Let me know if this is good!

Last edited:
whoops i spent all my bells for wallpapers ^^" fml.

anyways, ill order something later once I get the screenshot haha

Last edited:
^ Oh whoops, I forgot to do that area x_x
Will get to it right now, and make the outer outline double its current size :-]

EDIT: Changed the outermost outline to 50px, was 20px previously.
Aq6n4V1.png

Let me know if this is good!

It's perfect! Tysm :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back