• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON
LINK TEXT: [Bell:Clara]
FONT: [Lavamderoa]
FONT COLOR: [White or
rvkbo7.png
(Which ever text shows better)]
TEXT EFFECT: [See the text effects reference.]
LINK BUTTON COLOR: [
2uo2h34.png
]
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: [
28iou9e.png
]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you put a STAR?]

SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON
LINK TEXT: [Simple]
FONT: [Infinity]
FONT COLOR: [White or
rvkbo7.png
(Which ever text shows better)]
TEXT EFFECT: [See the text effects reference.]
LINK BUTTON COLOR: [
2uo2h34.png
]
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: [
28iou9e.png
]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you put a STAR?]

Tota: 40 Tbt!

I would love to use the 3 colors I listed above, however if orange is not a good text white will be great. Feel free to add in stripes on the background or text, for your own artistic freedom!

Accepted! I'll put you on the waiting list again. The star replacement should be possible as well :-]

Popping in to say good luck! :D

Thanks a bunch, KainAronoele! I appreciate it c:

OHHH!~ So happy to see you made a shop!!! Good luck!!! :D Your shop looks lovely!!

OHHH!~ So happy to see you made a shop!!! Good luck!!! :D Your shop looks lovely!!

Thanks, Miharu! I did spend pretty much forever on the layout so I'm glad it paid off, haha.

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Jint; wallpaper is a WIP. Almost finished though, I'll have it done by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
@Simple; will start on the link buttons once I get Jint's wallpaper finished & uploaded

There are 3/5 slots available on the waiting list. So don't be shy people, request something if you want it! ;-]

Last edited:
@Jint;

(Click thumbnails to view the full wallpapers)

There are two versions, since I was extremely nitpicky about everything. This is only the second time I've worked with the 2560 x 1600 size, so I constantly felt like something was missing while making it. It seems a bit different from my usual style? :-x
So, I decided to post before requesting payment. I think the price for this wallpaper should lie somewhere around 180-200TBT, so I'll let you pay an amount in that range depending on how much you like it.

Ah, and again, I'm open to re-dos (free of charge)! Since I kinda have this tendency to overload wallpapers with textures and random images, haha. I can make it in a different style if you're not a fan of the current one ;-]

Last edited:

o: it does feel a bit different from your usual style, but dw, it looks great!! wwww

I'll send the tbt over now uvu!!

o: it does feel a bit different from your usual style, but dw, it looks great!! wwww

I'll send the tbt over now uvu!!

Thanks so much, glad you like it \o/

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Simple; will start working on the link buttons later today, since I am a bit busy with work rn. I'll have it done sometime in the afternoon though!

4 / 5 slots on the waiting list available, and wallpapers can be requested again

Last edited:
Would love a pair of userbars to use in my signature for my two towns if possible.

OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR
MAIN TEXT: Town of NewVegas
MAIN TEXT PLACEMENT: RIGHT
MAIN TEXT FONT: King
OUTSIDE TEXT:
FC: 4742-7277-9647
DA: 4100-5686-5105
OUTSIDE TEXT FONT(S): King
OUTSIDE TEXT EFFECT: Drop Shadow blue
PATTERN: NONE
GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: Gradient, black and blue top-bottom.
TOP IMAGE(S): http://orig03.deviantart.net/3711/f/2013/257/e/8/ed_e_gif_by_syringess-d6m9whu.gif
TOP IMAGE(S) PLACEMENT: On the left
POP-IN OR POP-OUT: Only one image pop-out
EXTRA COMMENTS:

OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR
MAIN TEXT: Town of Twilight
MAIN TEXT FONT: Visitor
OUTSIDE TEXT:
DA: 4700-4863-2404
OUTSIDE TEXT FONT(S): Weston
OUTSIDE TEXT EFFECT: Drop Shadow pink
GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: Gradient, black and pink top-bottom.
TOP IMAGE(S): http://www.playcast.ru/uploads/2014/12/30/11352778.gif
EXTRA COMMENTS:

i have no idea how to order gfx, i hope I'm doing thi correcting ahh :"D

�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: 2560 x 1600
TEXT: n/a
FONT: n/a
TEXT EFFECT(S): n/a
IMAGE(S): {x} or {x} if u wanted a render
EXTRA COMMENTS: Just choose out of the two options ; v ; I'm quite an indecisive person ahhH

ty so much!! (:)

Would love a pair of userbars to use in my signature for my two towns if possible.

OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR
MAIN TEXT: Town of NewVegas
MAIN TEXT FONT: King
OUTSIDE TEXT:
DA: 4100-5686-5105
OUTSIDE TEXT FONT(S): King
OUTSIDE TEXT EFFECT: Drop Shadow blue
GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: Gradient, black and blue top-bottom.
TOP IMAGE(S): http://orig03.deviantart.net/3711/f/2013/257/e/8/ed_e_gif_by_syringess-d6m9whu.gif
EXTRA COMMENTS:

OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR
MAIN TEXT: Town of Twilight
MAIN TEXT FONT: Visitor
OUTSIDE TEXT:
DA: 4700-4863-2404
OUTSIDE TEXT FONT(S): Weston
OUTSIDE TEXT EFFECT: Drop Shadow pink
GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: Gradient, black and pink top-bottom.
TOP IMAGE(S): http://www.playcast.ru/uploads/2014/12/30/11352778.gif
EXTRA COMMENTS:

Definitely, I can do that for you. Accepted!
Putting you on the waiting list now.

i have no idea how to order gfx, i hope I'm doing thi correcting ahh :"D

�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: 2560 x 1600
TEXT: n/a
FONT: n/a
TEXT EFFECT(S): n/a
IMAGE(S): {x} or {x} if u wanted a render
EXTRA COMMENTS: Just choose out of the two options ; v ; I'm quite an indecisive person ahhH

ty so much!! (:)

Np, accepted! You filled everything out correctly, so don't worry ;-]
I can use the first image; renders aren't required! (And I could use both of the images you provided for the wallpaper, if you'd like? If not, I'll just stick with the first one, haha)

---

2 / 5 slots available!

Last edited:
Np, accepted! You filled everything out correctly, so don't worry ;-]
I can use the first image; renders aren't required! (And I could use both of the images your provided for the wallpaper, if you'd like? If not, I'll just stick with the first one, haha)

---

2 / 5 slots available!

Ah, just stick with the first one then!
Ty so much!! (:)

*cries* that Zoro animated banner...
I NEED TO HOG ONE PIECE GFX FROM YOU.
I'll stalk this and come back for sure..... just..you..wait. I'll be here again... soon...

Ah, just stick with the first one then!
Ty so much!! (:)

Alright, I will. Thank YOU for requesting ;-]

*cries* that Zoro animated banner...
I NEED TO HOG ONE PIECE GFX FROM YOU.
I'll stalk this and come back for sure..... just..you..wait. I'll be here again... soon...

Ahaha I did that as a request a while ago, I haven't done any animated OP stuff in a long time so I'll be looking forward to that \o/
LOL.

---

REQUESTS STATUS
Will start on the requests of @Psicat and @Lilliee tomorrow. They'll probably be done in 1/2 days! Just to let you guys know.

Last edited:
@Simple;

After a bit of delay, your link buttons have been finished. Hope you like it! The original color you put down for text looked fine imo, so I kept it.
Also, I didn't put any text glow this time, since you didn't ask for it in your post. But, I can add some real quick if you want ;-]

O40OpAJ.gif
hwwWT9p.gif

As always, let me know if a re-do is necessary.

---

3 / 5 slots open now!

Thank you so much! I love it and will definitely use it! Would love the glowness as well because it adds some edge to it! Already posted on wall. Thank you!!

As you wish ;-]
Hh55PIE.gif
p5skSgw.gif

I know I said I'd get the glow added on tonight, but I got around to it a lot earlier than I expected, haha. I used the same glow color as the heart link buttons, btw!

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Psicat; working on the first userbar atm. I expect to have both of them done by tonight or tomorrow morning (CST), so they'll be finished a bit earlier compared to the prediction I posted previously :-]

@Psicat;

wiyMPbf.gif

aE24IUs.gif

Hope this is what you had in mind!

Since the GIF of the butterfly is taller than the other GIF, the userbars will look mismatched next to each other, haha. If you want me to make them the same height and/or make any other changes, just let me know :-]

---

4 / 5 slots are now open
(However, wallpapers still cannot be requested until I finish Lilliee's wallpaper)

@Psicat;

wiyMPbf.gif

aE24IUs.gif

Hope this is what you had in mind!

Since the GIF of the butterfly is taller than the other GIF, the userbars will look mismatched next to each other, haha. If you want me to make them the same height and/or make any other changes, just let me know :-]

---

4 / 5 slots are now open
(However, wallpapers still cannot be requested until I finish Lilliee's wallpaper)

They look great, but you are right. I didn't realize there was such a size difference with the butterfly gif. I can't fit them both in my signature vertically because it take them over the 250 pixels tall size limit, and the staggered look and their length mean they don't quite fit horizontally either. If you could resize it maybe, or change the gif maybe this would fit better: http://orig04.deviantart.net/c5f3/f/2014/021/a/a/butterfly_gif_by_calikarcha13-d737wcw.gif

And, thank you again.

They look great, but you are right. I didn't realize there was such a size difference with the butterfly gif. I can't fit them both in my signature vertically because it take them over the 250 pixels tall size limit, and the staggered look and their length mean they don't quite fit horizontally either. If you could resize it maybe, or change the gif maybe this would fit better: http://orig04.deviantart.net/c5f3/f/2014/021/a/a/butterfly_gif_by_calikarcha13-d737wcw.gif

And, thank you again.

I can definitely fix up the butterfly userbar for you; there's no need for an image change (unless you'd like me to use the new butterfly GIF over the old butterfly GIF, that is).

So here's what I can do with those two userbars: I can cut them so that their combined width would be 600px when put next to each other, and then adjust the height of both so that they'll be the same. That would make your sig 600x175 overall, so if you give me the ok I can make these changes :-]
Otherwise, I can cut them even further if you'd like to fit more images in your sig. I remember you had some art there, which can be combined with the bars if you'd like to keep them.

Last edited:
I can definitely fix up the butterfly userbar for you; there's no need for an image change (unless you'd like me to use the new butterfly GIF over the old butterfly GIF, that is).

So here's what I can do with those two userbars: I can cut them so that their combined width would be 600px when put next to each other, and then adjust the height of both so that they'll be the same. That would make your sig 600x175 overall, so if you give me the ok I can make these changes :-]
Otherwise, I can cut them even further if you'd like to fit more images in your sig. I remember you had some art there, which can be combined with the bars if you'd like to keep them.

Can you just change the butterfly gif. I found another I like better: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Lhwy9yS-8...ted+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(122).gif. That way you don't have to bother adjusting the size of the Fallout userbar as well. Sorry about all the trouble. I should have probably looked for 2 gifs that where closer in size from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back