Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaahhh thank you!!! perfect as always B)

Glad you like it!
And I'll have the second version of the link button with the different glow and star color out tomorrow, like I promised ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

5 / 5 waiting list slots open again! \o/

@Kanaa;

BEFi3Qn.gif

As you wish, here's the second version! I got this finished early and this is also why I spaced out sometime during the 30 something visit whoops; changed the glow to white and the star color to yellow.
Tbh it seems a bit light to me but you're probably a fan of the pastel palette, haha. Hope you like it; you can keep this one and the one with the black glow/blue star since I rarely delete requests off my imgur.

---

5 / 5 slots available, I am surprised at how many people can resist GIFs here :-O

Last edited:
@Kanaa;

BEFi3Qn.gif

As you wish, here's the second version! I got this finished early and this is also why I spaced out sometime during the 30 something visit whoops; changed the glow to white and the star color to yellow.
Tbh it seems a bit light to me but you're probably a fan of the pastel palette, haha. Hope you like it; you can keep this one and the one with the black glow/blue star since I rarely delete requests off my imgur.

---

5 / 5 slots available, I am surprised at how many people can resist GIFs here :-O

yeee thanks again!!! ooooh i see now xD and it was 40 long visits!!! q.q
ik how do people resist the urge to order from your shop????

AAAH you take igb now too?? My abd isn't full either but would all my tbt in my sidebar and 6m suffice? for an animated banner? ; O ;

AAAH you take igb now too?? My abd isn't full either but would all my tbt in my sidebar and 6m suffice? for an animated banner? ; O ;

Sent you a PM about it! I'll be putting you on hold in the waiting list for now :-]

Last edited:
�� ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: umm as big as possible? xD
GIF: does this work?
TOP IMAGE: this or this
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: right probably?
TEXT: I don't wanna conquer anything. It's just that the man with the most freedom is the Pirate King.
(would be great if you could make "most freedom" stand out compared to the rest of the text)
UNDER 1.5MB: no
EXTRA COMMENTS:

�� ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: as big as possible again? ^^
GIF: link
TOP IMAGE: I really can't decide. Please you pick what you find best ^^
1 2 3 4
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: up to you
TEXT: Thank you for loving me
UNDER 1.5MB: no, I really don't care about the size of MB xD
EXTRA COMMENTS:

hope these are okay ^^ thank you so much!
and expect me to come back again, I have a ton more gifs prepared for you :D
ah and when I should I come over to pay you?

Last edited:
🎬 ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: umm as big as possible? xD
GIF: does this work?
TOP IMAGE: this or this
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: right probably?
TEXT: I don't wanna conquer anything. It's just that the man with the most freedom is the Pirate King.
(would be great if you could make "most freedom" stand out compared to the rest of the text)
UNDER 1.5MB: no
EXTRA COMMENTS:

🎬 ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: as big as possible again? ^^
GIF: link
TOP IMAGE: I really can't decide. Please you pick what you find best ^^
1 2 3 4
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: up to you
TEXT: Thank you for loving me
UNDER 1.5MB: no, I really don't care about the size of MB xD
EXTRA COMMENTS:

hope these are okay ^^ thank you so much!
and expect me to come back again, I have a ton more gifs prepared for you :D
ah and when I should I come over to pay you?

I was about to get off my laptop for the rest of the day but luckily I saw this in time, lol

But alright, accepted! :-]
Will officially add this to the waiting list in a bit.

I noticed that the first GIF is pretty low quality, though; are you fine with that? I can go around and find a similar GIF that's higher quality so the final product will end up looking a bit better. No trouble at all ;-]

As for payment, I'm on right now actually. I'll get on ACNL once I finish up a Pokemon trade. I already have my Re-Tail set up, so exchanging a large amount of Bells shouldn't take more than half an hour. I'll let you know when my gates are open :-]
(Oh and if you haven't already, you should check out the instructions I have in the OP for paying with IGB! It'll make everything easier and smoother, hopefully :p )

I was about to get off my laptop for the rest of the day but luckily I saw this in time, lol

But alright, accepted! :-]
Will officially add this to the waiting list in a bit.

I noticed that the first GIF is pretty low quality, though; are you fine with that? I can go around and find a similar GIF that's higher quality so the final product will end up looking a bit better. No trouble at all ;-]

As for payment, I'm on right now actually. I'll get on ACNL once I finish up a Pokemon trade. I already have my Re-Tail set up, so exchanging a large amount of Bells shouldn't take more than half an hour. I'll let you know when my gates are open :-]
(Oh and if you haven't already, you should check out the instructions I have in the OP for paying with IGB! It'll make everything easier and smoother, hopefully :p )

oop sorry no need to rush xD

I know... but I couldn't find any gifs where he both jumps off and falls down. It usually is only falling down or jumping off the cliff ;-; this low quality one is a gif someone patched together for me lol

alrighty! I'll get my AC asap. I'll take a look!

oop sorry no need to rush xD

I know... but I couldn't find any gifs where he both jumps off and falls down. It usually is only falling down or jumping off the cliff ;-; this low quality one is a gif someone patched together for me lol

alrighty! I'll get my AC asap. I'll take a look!

Kk, I'll see if I can get/make the same GIF. If not, I'll just use some magic and force it to look good or something, haha.
Gates are open now btw! I'll be waiting outside the train station; town name is Edolas and my mayor name is Anton, if that wasn't obvious already.

SHOP STATUS

Received payment yesterday, so @Keitara's request will be finished sometime Tuesday/Wednesday! I don't know how busy this week will be for me so I added another day as a 'cushion' of some sort; hopefully I don't get it finished late even with that :-x

Also, 4 / 5 waiting list slots are left, and 1 wallpaper slot is left!
Feel free to request something if you'd like ;-]

🎬 ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: Whatever you recommend.
GIF: https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pq388rWB1qbvovho1_500.gif
TOP IMAGE: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140316182453/villains/images/1/16/Lucy_(Elfen_Lied).png
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: Right, please.
TEXT: The ones who aren't human... The ones who aren't people... Are actually YOU!
UNDER 1.5MB: Nope.
EXTRA COMMENTS: Uh...thank you? xD

Accepted :-]
I'll put you on the waiting list asap. I'll probably have this done by Wednesday.

---

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waiting list slots left! 1 wallpaper slot available

REQUESTS STATUS

@Keitara; started on both banners. Looks like I'll be able to finish them by Tuesday

Last edited:
�� ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: 500x215
GIF: [x]
TOP IMAGE: [x] [x]
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: whichever works better idc
TEXT: The only ones who will remain on the court are the strong
UNDER 1.5MB: no?? lol i have no idea
EXTRA COMMENTS: kenman B)

💻 WALLPAPER
SIZE: [Width px x Height px] 1920x1080
TEXT: "Akira" (Without the quotations)
FONT: Anders (Or whichever you deem fit!)
TEXT EFFECT(S): N/A
IMAGE(S): [x] & [x]
EXTRA COMMENTS: A dark color like black, dark grey, or dark red for the background would be great! A mix or one of those is fine by me as well ^^ Also, is it possible to include both pictures in the wallpaper? If not, feel free to pick one that works best for you!

Thank you very much! (Hope I filled this out correctly;; )

🎬 ANIMATED BANNER
SIZE: 500x215
GIF: [x]
TOP IMAGE: [x] [x]
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: whichever works better idc
TEXT: The only ones who will remain on the court are the strong
UNDER 1.5MB: no?? lol i have no idea
EXTRA COMMENTS: kenman B)

Accepted!
But jsyk, since you're a VIP, you won't be taking up a spot on the regular list; you'll have a section all to yourself ;-]
Kenman kills me everytime like omg Kanaa pls

Oh, and as for the MB thing, that just means whether or not you need me to compress it to a reasonable size. Because sometimes animated banners can turn out pretty bulky MB-wise! I'll have a version under 1.5 and a version over 1.5 if the final product's file size ends up being a bit big.

💻 WALLPAPER
SIZE: [Width px x Height px] 1920x1080
TEXT: "Akira" (Without the quotations)
FONT: Anders (Or whichever you deem fit!)
TEXT EFFECT(S): N/A
IMAGE(S): [x] & [x]
EXTRA COMMENTS: A dark color like black, dark grey, or dark red for the background would be great! A mix or one of those is fine by me as well ^^ Also, is it possible to include both pictures in the wallpaper? If not, feel free to pick one that works best for you!

Thank you very much! (Hope I filled this out correctly;; )

Accepted!
I'll put you on the waiting list asap. And yes, both images can be in the wallpaper; using multiple images isn't a problem for me when it comes to this type of graphic. I'll make sure to use that color scheme as well ;-]

Ah, by the way, I will be keeping the watermarks on both of the images you provided unless I receive permission to do otherwise. I'm sure you bought/received both pieces from users here on TBT, and it would be fine for me to edit fanart that was made for you (since I'm assuming this wallpaper is for personal use), but I always make sure to contact artists about this beforehand. So, I'll be getting in touch with both Itadakii and liszst shortly. This is just a cautionary thing I do, so you don't have to worry about it :-]

Last edited:
Accepted!
I'll put you on the waiting list asap. And yes, both images can be in the wallpaper; using multiple images isn't a problem for me when it comes to this type of graphic. I'll make sure to use that color scheme as well ;-]

Ah, by the way, I will be keeping the watermarks on both of the images you provided unless I receive permission to do otherwise. I'm sure you bought/received both pieces from users here on TBT, and it would be fine for me to edit fanart that was made for you (since I'm assuming this wallpaper is for personal use), but I always make sure to contact artists about this beforehand. So, I'll be getting in touch with both Itadakii and liszst shortly. This is just a cautionary thing I do, so you don't have to worry about it :-]

Thank you! Oh of course, that's perfectly fine. I have no problem with that

Yes, the wallpaper is for personal use! Thank you very much ^^

Thank you! Oh of course, that's perfectly fine. I have no problem with that

Yes, the wallpaper is for personal use! Thank you very much ^^

No problem ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

2 / 5 waiting list slots available!
(Wallpapers can no longer be requested for this batch, however)

REQUESTS STATUS

@Keitara; all that's left to do are finishing touches! I'll post your two animated banners here soon, after I get some things fixed up
@L CocoaBean; will officially start on your animated banner after posting Keitara's request; I have it planned out already though so it shouldn't be that long of a wait
@Kanaa; your animated banner will most likely be finished tomorrow night at the earliest, or sometime Thursday at the latest
@Hatori; if nothing pops up for the next few days I'll have your wallpaper out by Saturday at the latest, though I do tend to get requests finished earlier than my predictions so you might not have to wait that long

Last edited:
No problem ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

2 / 5 waiting list slots available!
(Wallpapers can no longer be requested for this batch, however)

REQUESTS STATUS

@Keitara; all that's left to do are finishing touches! I'll post your two animated banners here soon, after I get some things fixed up
@L CocoaBean; will officially start on your animated banner after posting Keitara's request; I have it planned out already though so it shouldn't be that long of a wait
@Kanaa; your animated banner will most likely be finished tomorrow night at the earliest, or sometime Thursday at the latest
@Hatori; if nothing pops up for the next few days I'll have your wallpaper out by Saturday at the latest, though I do tend to get requests finished earlier than my predictions so you might not have to wait that long
YAYY I'm so happy, I can't wait to see them >--<
AHH but the other one with Ace will probably make me cry though.. ;--;

Oh yay, thank you!
And wow that's quick

Ahaha yeah, I usually get GIF-related things done relatively quickly. Only wallpapers and signatures take me forever.

YAYY I'm so happy, I can't wait to see them >--<
AHH but the other one with Ace will probably make me cry though.. ;--;

@Keitara;

YiMMw21.gif
1775rim.gif

Here are the finished banners! Hope you like them, and don't hesitate to tell me if you want anything changed/re-done :-]

Both of them are sized 600px x 240px. The first is 1.7MB, and the second is 1.2MB.
Oh, and I also ended up making a new GIF for the first animated banner. [Here]'s a link to the original version of the new combined GIF I made, just in case you need it. It's a lot higher quality, to say the least ;-]

Ah, also, you probably noticed that the first animated banner has a lot more visible pixels compared to the second one! This is because the first animated banner has a lot more colors compared to the Ace animated banner, and GIFs unfortunately don't support smooth color transitions. That was the best version I could get :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back