• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ⭐ Holy moly, so cheap 🌟 Material: 1-4 TBT per stack | mum cushions | hyacinth + mush lamps | DIY's(+crowns) | Mermaid + Gulliver'arr | NM items ⭐

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Haha thank you! Always fun to make new gifs here.

But sure you can! If you can open the gate and DM me the code I'll be there in a moment ;)
you're doing a fab job 👏🏻 & great! loading up rn and should be ready soon, thank you

20200803_193617.gif

Softwood now 3 stocks for only 1 tbt!!! Even when Granny was still selling turnips it wasn't that cheap!

(Also restock of other materials)

could I have three white streetlamps for nine tbt and both stacks of regular wood for eight tbt for a total of 17 tbt?

Can I buy 3 stacks of stone materials and the white snack machine please? (15TBT) :)

I’m also interested in the following DIY recipes:
bonsai shelf
mums cushion

I can offer you 20TBT

Sure! Let me collect the materials :)
If you can open the gate I'll be on my way asap :D

Sure! Let me collect the materials :)
If you can open the gate I'll be on my way asap :D
So sorry! I’m just now seeing your message. If you’re still online, I’ll send you the payment and open my gates for you

I would have to pick them up tomorrow, as it’s late. but can I get 2 white street lamps, and the white snack machine? If I don’t reply soon, it’s because I went to bed.

Yes you can :) I'll reserve them for you. Just send a message when you're back :)

Hi, could I grab 2 white streetlamps, a stack of blue hydrangeas, and the orange candy-skull mask for 20 TBT? Been looking for the mask to match my profile pic!

could I get the bonsai shelf diy for 5 tbt? lmk if that’s enough, I can raise as well. available around 10-midday PST

could I get the bonsai shelf diy for 5 tbt? lmk if that’s enough, I can raise as well. available around 10-midday PST

Yes that should be ok around that time ;)
Post automatically merged:

I would have to pick them up tomorrow, as it’s late. but can I get 2 white street lamps, and the white snack machine? If I don’t reply soon, it’s because I went to bed.

Ah I just saw that the stock of the snack machines is 0. I've ordered 2 new ones but I'll them tomorrow in about 19 hours.

Back