• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ⭐ Holy moly, so cheap 🌟 Material: 1-4 TBT per stack | mum cushions | hyacinth + mush lamps | DIY's(+crowns) | Mermaid + Gulliver'arr | NM items ⭐

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi c:
id like to buy the following:
5 stacks of hardwood
10 stacks star fragments
10 white streetlamps
2 white snack machine
1 white pool
for 151 tbt i believe?

hi c:
id like to buy the following:
5 stacks of hardwood
10 stacks star fragments
10 white streetlamps
2 white snack machine
1 white pool
for 151 tbt i believe?

Yes 151 exactly :D Give me one moment to collect it all. If you open the gate I can bring it to you. If you prefer to come to me please let me know ;)

Edit: As I was already there I opened the gate and send you a DM

Last edited:
Hey could I get 3 stacks of stone and one stack of hard and softwood?
That’s 10tbt right?

hi, i want to buy a pair of pirate boots, the pirate dress, a purple veil and the pirate crown. i’m not exactly sure what to offer for these since they’re special items. is 75 tbt fair for everything?

hi, i want to buy a pair of pirate boots, the pirate dress, a purple veil and the pirate crown. i’m not exactly sure what to offer for these since they’re special items. is 75 tbt fair for everything?

Yes 75 tbt is ok :D Thank you.
I'll collect the items now. If you can open your gate and send me a DM with the dodo code I come to drop them off asap.
Post automatically merged:

I've been waiting but have to go now for a moment. Please DM me when you're online.

Last edited:
20200801_142800.gif

Hello! I would like to buy the following:

- 3 stacks of regular wood
- 3 stacks of hardwood
- 2 stacks of softwood
- 3 stacks of iron nuggets
- 3 stacks of stones

That would be a total of 40 TBT, right?

Hello! I would like to buy the following:

- 3 stacks of regular wood
- 3 stacks of hardwood
- 2 stacks of softwood
- 3 stacks of iron nuggets
- 3 stacks of stones

That would be a total of 40 TBT, right?

Thank you! Yes it is 40tbt. Let me collect everything. If in the meantime you can open your gate I'll come asap.

hey,
can I get both stacks of your star fragments and 4 of your white streetlamps? should come to 32 tbt
thank you!

hey,
can I get both stacks of your star fragments and 4 of your white streetlamps? should come to 32 tbt
thank you!

Yes you can! I'll collect them and be on my way to you if you can create a dodo code :D

this is such a cute gif haha. 😂

could i please buy a cancer table diy for 10tbt ? :D

Haha thank you! Always fun to make new gifs here.

But sure you can! If you can open the gate and DM me the code I'll be there in a moment ;)

If available, I'd love to buy all of your remaining stacks of regular wood, please!

Back