• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ⭐ Holy moly, so cheap 🌟 Material: 1-4 TBT per stack | mum cushions | hyacinth + mush lamps | DIY's(+crowns) | Mermaid + Gulliver'arr | NM items ⭐

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there may i please get the Zen style stone and Garden wagon :)
also the mermaid stuff is it items or DIY?
thanks

Hi there may i please get the Zen style stone and Garden wagon :)
also the mermaid stuff is it items or DIY?
thanks

Yes you can. And all the mermaid stuff are diy recipes. If you want the items instead of recipes I can craft them if you bring the materials.

ahhhhhhh amazing :)
could you please craft the bed and closet for me and i will purchase the pearls from you? 4 required so 8 tbt?

ahhhhhhh amazing :)
could you please craft the bed and closet for me and i will purchase the pearls from you? 4 required so 8 tbt?

Yes I can do that. I'll open my gate so you can come with the materials ;) and I have my workbench at the entrence

20200805_180800.gif

- new stock of wood, iron and stone
- added hyacinth and mush lamps; 5TBT each

Hello! :) Could I buy these from you?

Star fragment stack - 10tbt
White & zebra springy ride-on - 6tbt
Pirate dress, bandana & boots - 15tbt
Garden wagon DIY - 5tbt

For 36tbt total? If my offers for the clothes and DIY are too low let me know! I’ve been absent from the site so I don’t know what’s fair yet.

Hello! :) Could I buy these from you?

Star fragment stack - 10tbt
White & zebra springy ride-on - 6tbt
Pirate dress, bandana & boots - 15tbt
Garden wagon DIY - 5tbt

For 36tbt total? If my offers for the clothes and DIY are too low let me know! I’ve been absent from the site so I don’t know what’s fair yet.

36 tbt is fine by me :D Just give me a moment to collect everything. If you can open the gate and send me the dodo code I'll be on my way in a moment ;)

Hello! Please could I buy the following DIY recipes:
  • Mermaid Vanity
  • Mermaid Shelf
  • Mermaid Rug
Is 30tbt ok, or would you like more? I don't mind if you'd like more, I've been out of the TBT loop for a while haha

Hello! Please could I buy the following DIY recipes:
  • Mermaid Vanity
  • Mermaid Shelf
  • Mermaid Rug
Is 30tbt ok, or would you like more? I don't mind if you'd like more, I've been out of the TBT loop for a while haha

Yes 30 tbt is ok :D If you open your gate I'll be there asap ;)

Hiya! I am interested in:

-Dark tulip crown
- Purple windflower crown
- Windflower crown
- Hyacinth crown
- Cool pansy crown
- Cosmos crown
- mum wreath
- pretty cosmos wreath

Would 45 TBT work for you?

Hiya! I am interested in:

-Dark tulip crown
- Purple windflower crown
- Windflower crown
- Hyacinth crown
- Cool pansy crown
- Cosmos crown
- mum wreath
- pretty cosmos wreath

Would 45 TBT work for you?

Hmmm I can do it for 10 tbt per crown/wreath. That's mostly the minimum they go for.

Surely! Sorry, haven’t traded in a while so I didn’t know what prices were the norm. 75 TBT for all 7?

Hmm I counted 8 so I guess the 7 was a typo, but 75 for all 8 is also fine by me ;) If you can open the gate I'll collect them and be on my way to you in a moment :D

⚓Gulliver/arr☠
- Elder mask

🌠Celeste🌠
- Satelite
- Flying saucer

I'm interested to buy you those 3 items ! How many TBT do you want ?
I am available for trade now also ☺

Back