• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rasher is moving! Voiding in 45 mins He was a starter villager.- Adopted!

Hamlet has moved in!

Last edited:
I still have him
Great! I'd like to take him off your hands in that case. I just started a new town and he's one of the villagers I want. I need to get Muffy moved in really quickly (already has her plot set down, just need to time travel to get her house to show up) but then I'll be ready.

Last edited:
Great! I'd like to take him off your hands in that case. I just started a new town and he's one of the villagers I want. I need to get Muffy moved in really quickly (already has her plot set down, just need to time travel to get her house to show up) but then I'll be ready.

Ok

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I had to find out whether I'd be able to move him in at all since he's my 9th but apparently it works, so now I'm good to go. Different Friend Code for this town, 3007 8500 9694. Mayor's name is Trixie.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!

One last thing. Is there a limit to how many villagers one can lurk for? Because there are four I'm going to be trying to acquire and am going to be searching for across the trade plaza, and wondered if I could put them all down. They're Boomer, Marcel, Mott, and Tiffany.

Greta is moving! Voiding in 45 mins She was a starter villager, I had to talk to her.- Voiding

Winnie has moved in!

Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!

One last thing. Is there a limit to how many villagers one can lurk for? Because there are four I'm going to be trying to acquire and am going to be searching for across the trade plaza, and wondered if I could put them all down. They're Boomer, Marcel, Mott, and Tiffany.

There's no limit :)

May I please lurk for Jacques?

Sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

No longer lurking for Rolf

Thanks for telling me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back