Honkai: Star Rail

I actually ended up winning the 50/50 for Firefly!! I'm so happy, it was my 4th or 5th 50/50 win in a row. I also got her Light Cone on my first try. Almost done building her too. I'm really looking forward to playing more of the newest update! 🥳

PYv3Lyo.png

216rAEA.png

Jade's trailer dropped! Ngl, I'm strongly considering pulling for her, but I need to read more about her kit first.

Hope everyone who's pulling for her gets her! 👀

The version 2.4 trailer is out! Unsure if I'll be going for any of the characters in this patch, but we'll see.

The Yunli trailer is out! Personally I don't think I'll be going for her, but good luck to anyone who is! 👀

WAIT i thought the FUA fanatic in you would be hard pulling for her im shook

I do like her character, but seeing as I'm not spending on hyv and I already have e6 Clara, I'm just going to casually throw pulls her way. I'll be okay with it if I don't get her though.

I hate the sleath nerf of Silver Wolf in Apocalyptic Shadow. Supports Nihility units are really unlucky

I ended up maxing Yunli's traces the other day in this game. Currently minmaxing her crit ratio by trying to get a crit rate body with crit dmg substat for her. She's putting out a loooot of damage for me, especially with E6 Robin.

The newest story was pretty good, but kind of predictable to be honest. Like I knew as soon as the Borisin arrived on the ship that something was going to go down, lol.

The trailer for Jiaoqiu is now out! Unsure if I'll be pulling for him or not, but good luck to everyone who is! 🥳

vdu3RPA.jpg

I already shared it in another thread, BUT, I pulled Jiaoqiu today and won him on the 50/50!! 🥳

I already have him mostly built and he's doing wonders for my Acheron team.

Because of this I'll most likely be skipping both of next patch's characters, especially if Feixiao ends up being single target, but we'll see!​

Did some pulls for Jiaoqiu but stopped. Going to wait to see who gets drop market and the reruns for the next patch before deciding if I want to continue.

Aventurine nendo was finally listed for preorders last night. GSC US site had a wait room to check out which was kinda insane.

vdu3RPA.jpg

I already shared it in another thread, BUT, I pulled Jiaoqiu today and won him on the 50/50!! 🥳

I already have him mostly built and he's doing wonders for my Acheron team.

Because of this I'll most likely be skipping both of next patch's characters, especially if Feixiao ends up being single target, but we'll see!​
Which 5* do you still need for HSR? Feixiao's animations look kinda nutty but she kinda seems FUA oriented. I've seen hyper carry comps with Sparkle and Bronya but idk if that's cope

Which 5* do you still need for HSR? Feixiao's animations look kinda nutty but she kinda seems FUA oriented. I've seen hyper carry comps with Sparkle and Bronya but idk if that's cope

At the moment none of them. To be honest, even if she is FUA oriented, there's not really any space left for her in my FUA team, so yeah, she's most likely going to be skipped. Lingsha is a nice concept and all, but I don't really like the role she's supposedly going to play.

I'm wayyyy more interested to find out what characters we'll get in 2.6. I have a feeling one of them is going to be very good. 👀

Trailer for the new version is out! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what happens next in the tournament arc! 👀

Albeit a bit late, but here's an animation short + Feixiao's trailer...

UyMqwDQ.jpg

AND HERE'S me obtaining Feixiao on F2P pulls exactly 1 pity after losing to Clara. I have to say I really wasn't expecting it, but I'm so, SO happy and I've already got her mostly built. :3

eBU4Nkv.png

Used my guarantee on Feixiao from like 2 patches ago. Won her lc and the lost to himeko lc trying for Kafka lc immediately afterwards.

Now I just wait until Acheron or Sunday

Worked up to around 40 pity on robin and lost to Yangqing 😭 Still doing singles before phase ends but I fear no early is coming home

Now to use my guarantee on Sunday or...

Back